• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool meet October 27th

These might be localized to south pier or somewhere around the pleasure beach area,im not sure,if someone could find out and update us that would be great!
seems like they are set offby the pleasure beach

seems like they are set offby the pleasure beach
Yeah its part of the late night fun at pleasure island. They're set off at 10pm. Would imagine we'll be somewhere queuing in traffic along the sea front by then so we'll probably miss them depending which ends we start at.

Yeah its part of the late night fun at pleasure island. They're set off at 10pm. Would imagine we'll be somewhere queuing in traffic along the sea front by then so we'll probably miss them depending which ends we start at.
Might be better starting from the north and drive towards the display ????

Could do but then again i think most will be doing the same as its en-route to the motorway,up highfield road on to m55,either way im sure the guys will come up with something on the day.

We drove backwards last year (as in last lights first not actually backwards 🤣) and it was much better

These might be localized to south pier or somewhere around the pleasure beach area,im not sure,if someone could find out and update us that would be great!
Thanks. You normally cant get anywhere near blackpool when the firework show is on end of sept so a little concerned. We may have to travel down earlier

Thanks. You normally cant get anywhere near blackpool when the firework show is on end of sept so a little concerned. We may have to travel down earlier
Thats what im doing,setting off around 8am ish and see if i can get on central carpark till about 2ish,then meet up with the rest at the meeting point,Simon or karl have we got anything set yet?

Its going to be mega busy, I’ve just read its also a halloween event, train rides etc. the info is on fb.

The event starts at 4pm just read it. Its a halloween event as well.

Blackpool 2018 is just around the corner.

Official date is now Saturday 27th October 2018

MEET TIME - 13:00 onwards
MEET LOCATION (TBC)

Halloween fancy dress and decorated vehicles are a must đź‘»

Can I please have all the names of members who would like to attend. Meeting point and times to be confirmed. This meet is open to everybody. Thanks simon

1) @Karl (2 Adults, 999,999 Children)
2) @jason pullin (2 Adults, 1 Child)
3) @SQUIZ (2 Adults)
4) @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children)
5) @craig cannon (2 adults, 2 Children)
6) @Simjoh (2 adults, 1 child)
7) @KnightRider (2 adults 3 children)
8) @Ian H (1 adult 1 child)
9) @SteveMercer (1 adult 2 children)
10) @Sandie (2 Adults)
11) @dave g (2 Adults)
12) @mattd (2 Adults 6 children)
13) @ALLUN ROBINS (1 Adult)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
do we have a meet location yet,haven't seen one?

Nothing yet. Still waiting

Saturday 27th October

Blackpool meeting points.

From 1pm: Art Deco cafe. Stanley park, west park drive, Blackpool, FY3 9EQ

From 3pm: Dahlia’s Kitchen, Cropper Rd, Blackpool, FY4 5LB

From 5-5:30pm: Morrison’s, Squire Gate Ln, Blackpool, FY4 2AY.

Light switch on 6:15

For early birds once finished on the slot machine’s. First meeting point is at Stanley park to say hello in the Art Deco Cafe. Once finished head over to Dahlias kitchen for 3pm for cake and coffee. Spokey games will be played and scary Ellie’s will appear. Around 5-5:30pm will move on to Morrison’s car park to meet up with any late arrivals and to show off our scary vehicles.
Blackpool lights switch on at 6:15. We’ll head down the sea front in convoy to show our scary bestie’s

If any one manages to make it to the end. A final meet at McDonald’s next to Morrison’s to say good by. See you all there 👻

I’ll meet you all at dahlias around 3pm
Anyone that gets lost please call me 07713040439 Simon

Last edited:
Anymore takers for the Blackpool meet this weekend? Itll give us a chance to see each other,have a chat and grab some ideas and suggestions or even help with any issues you might have in person.

I will catch up at some point, depends on how long it takes to get up north from Wiltshire. And how hungry the kids are as fish and chips are a must in Blackpool. Will probably just be me :D:D

Can't get the night off work so we will peel off from the convoy at about 8pm. We'll aim to meet you at Morrisons.

I will catch up at some point, depends on how long it takes to get up north from Wiltshire. And how hungry the kids are as fish and chips are a must in Blackpool. Will probably just be me :D:D
Get your from cleveleys Kay's fish and chips or if you want from Blackpool Yorkshire fisheries..they r nice and not over price but I prefer Kay's ..

Get your from cleveleys Kay's fish and chips or if you want from Blackpool Yorkshire fisheries..they r nice and not over price but I prefer Kay's ..
Thanks, last couple of times we went to c fresh near the central pier

Thanks, last couple of times we went to c fresh near the central pier
we been there but decide kay's one even much better award winners ,, but everybody's taste is different

We will be there. With 2 children.
Sorry for the late reply but had a lot going on. Setting off at 10.30am.probably stopping at Tbay for a coffee and hope to get there about 1

@dognero 2 children mean did you pick them who staied on road :joy: ..knows maybe we can come for quick look with my 4 furbabies..

Last edited:
Back