• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool meet October 27th

Is Karl like my wife and I, we have 9 kids but no telly for us, would rather be in bed.

Put us on the list again for this year. I'm working later that night so will have to leave early if I can't get the night off.
2 adults 5 kids?

Updated the thread with meet time, location is still to be determined.

The meet time is for anyone wanting to make a full day of it. There will be things going on throughout the day, a chance to eat, chat etc. Then later on when it gets dark we'll start our cruise through the lights.

If anyone else would like their name on the list, please comment with how many people you will be attending with (adults and children) so that we can best organise tables etc to eat.

think i'm gonna make a weekend of it,turn up Friday,find somewhere to crash for two nights and drive back on sunday.

Karl,add another child spot for me mate, im bringing my lad who's in a wheelchair.

Think I will try to get there

Only just seen how many kids I'm bringing 😂😂😂

Need to organise baby sitter for 85 year old dad, need to order costumes and van decorations and grad kids custody.
Only 20 days to go.
Convoys from the NE
Any times yet?

Need to organise baby sitter for 85 year old dad, need to order costumes and van decorations and grad kids custody.
Only 20 days to go.
Convoys from the NE
Any times yet?

We'll sort something out bud 👌

Ok so confirmed we will be in Blackpool on the 27th, we will not join you to eat but will catch up at some point early afternoon for a bit of chat. Got a b&b booked and kids know nothing sshhhhhhh

hotel booked for the fri and sat nights, can confirm 2 adults

think i'm gonna make a weekend of it,turn up Friday,find somewhere to crash for two nights and drive back on sunday.
i will be there friday

Are fireworks on as well? If so it will be MEGA busy
These might be localized to south pier or somewhere around the pleasure beach area,im not sure,if someone could find out and update us that would be great!

Back