• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lisa-Marie, will email them, but will pop down to the show anyway
Actually just read on the Facebook page that if you phone them tomorrow they might be able to squeeze you in just make sure you mention our club name :)

Both adults and vans are gonna be out numbered by kids. Got to love this!!!

Biblical in South Wales at minute hope the ground don’t get too soft

Don't worry about entertaining the children! My little Cavalier King Charles will either provide them with constant entertainment or drive us all to distraction! He's quite a little handful but ever so friendly... and has legions of "fans"! Please let me know if anybody is scared of dogs and i shall try to keep him away from them but if ever there was a dog to nullify a fear of dogs... its Angus! He may however be a bit noisy until he has had time to calm his excitement down.. ah well the van has quite good sound-proofing!

Don't worry about entertaining the children! My little Cavalier King Charles will either provide them with constant entertainment or drive us all to distraction! He's quite a little handful but ever so friendly... and has legions of "fans"! Please let me know if anybody is scared of dogs and i shall try to keep him away from them but if ever there was a dog to nullify a fear of dogs... its Angus! He may however be a bit noisy until he has had time to calm his excitement down.. ah well the van has quite good sound-proofing!
My daughter but lets do fear factor!!!

Update!.... Weather isn't looking good at the moment an I doubt everyone will want to go an park up on wet grass an be stuck there all day in the rain.

@Crazycraig is 8miles away from the racecourse an is going to give an update by 7am on Sunday about the weather fingers crossed it's all good an we can see you there :)
But if not may have to cancel it. 😔 X

That's a bit defeatist isn't it! The BBC forecast which is generally pretty accurate is giving out "cloudy but dry" all day for Sunday!! Where are you getting your info from??

That's a bit defeatist isn't it! The BBC forecast which is generally pretty accurate is giving out "cloudy but dry" all day for Sunday!! Where are you getting your info from??
I have to try an think in advance as I've had a few members messaging me worried about the weather an being parked on grass especially if it's soft grass from the rain we will struggle to get off it. 🙈
I really hope the BBC weather is correct as I really want to go looking forward to it. But I have to keep an open mind just incase the weather changes.

As apparently the grass is already soft there. 😔

I have to try an think in advance as I've had a few members messaging me worried about the weather an being parked on grass especially if it's soft grass from the rain we will struggle to get off it. 🙈
I really hope the BBC weather is correct as I really want to go looking forward to it. But I have to keep an open mind just incase the weather changes.

As apparently the grass is already soft there. 😔
Fair enough! I shall be very disappointed if it's off as I've just driven for 4 hours and am holed up in a campsite near Chepstow for the weekend. I doubt whether the racecourse management wiĺ allow us onto the course if it is too soft!? They won't want it all churned up I wouldn't have thought?

Yeah I doubt it, I have spoken to them an they are going ahead even if it's pouring down, an said the weather at the moment should be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back