• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Alton, Hampshire 23rd June, a local meet for local people

Please do as I’ve already talked myself in buying it,,,as it seems good logic ...never imported a bus before but it looks like too good a deal to pass....

Ah, its a grade 'R' which means its damaged/repaired, just trying to find out what was repaired

They are going to call me at some point so I can speak to the sales agent about the repaired damage, as it could just be a bumper or more than that. I'll let you know more when i hear from them

They are going to call me at some point so I can speak to the sales agent about the repaired damage, as it could just be a bumper or more than that. I'll let you know more when i hear from them
Fantastic, it’s one of those fuck it situations , go for it ( make a bad decisions) or glad I did time ... in my head just for spares it’s good

I am being selfish as daisey is my baby and I don’t want her being ruined ,but we buy her to be a family bus...

Now all I have to do is convince the wife that’s it’s an investment, robbing peter to pay Paul kinda thing ...

Good luck with that, lol

Oh I can be very Persuasive , the art of being a good liar is memory , wendsday as I call it ..

Just had the auction sheet through, I’ll PM you with all the info but I would probably wait for another one, as this one needs quite a bit of doing to it, which could prove costly

You can tell it's Friday.....

F4C577CA-307C-4D6E-8E55-BBD6C78CB11A.jpeg

Attachments

• 8F1643FA-6992-40C1-B07E-1C775937364D.jpeg
    8F1643FA-6992-40C1-B07E-1C775937364D.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 0
Great to meet up with everyone today and can definitely recommend the venue for future meets, as they put out bollards to guarantee spaces for us in the busy car park and reserved a table in the Cafe for breakfasts... definitely the best cheese on toast I’ve ever had at any cafe

For all those that chatted with me about mods and upgrades, if you want web links to anything, just drop me a PM ;-)

Last edited:
yep good meet 11 in the end think new to old members was about 50/50 one with just a week ownership adrian came with a very smart just of the boat white Ryder whoever buys that will get a nice motor and thanks for the coffee robin :cool:

Back