• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Alton, Hampshire 23rd June, a local meet for local people

Forgot the wife promised to take the kids to indoor skate park in Bognor Regis on Sunday... but seeing if we can work around it as I can’t see four people and scooters fitting into a mini....

Looks like I’m gonna have to bail.. tad pissed off to be honest...

That's a shame mate but it sounds like you need to import another one... ;)
So I could clean another one insure it keep it service repaired taxed fuelled etc???? I knew I shouldn’t had the wife’s name on the number plate... yeah her name is Lysa .... maybe I should get a stealth bus , maybe with a camo paint job I could hide it somewhere ...

So I could clean another one insure it keep it service repaired taxed fuelled etc???? I knew I shouldn’t had the wife’s name on the number plate... yeah her name is Lysa .... maybe I should get a stealth bus , maybe with a camo paint job I could hide it somewhere ...

Get the lower half wrapped in 'shingle driveway' and top part in green hedge wrap, she won't see it... until she reverses Daisy into it one day, lol

Get the lower half wrapped in 'shingle driveway' and top part in green hedge wrap, she won't see it... until she reverses Daisy into it one day, lol
I think I will just buy a cheap bus and change number plates

Plus a little bit more for customs clearance and tax costs, bargain, lol

Run it until the bottom rusts to bits, then break it, lol

You do know how close to buying this?... my daisey has high mileage and thinking if the engine has had its day ...etc

But I just see me having two busses on the drive but the more beer I drink the better the idea seems ...

But I just see me having two busses on the drive but the more beer I drink the better the idea seems ...

Dark interior too, lol

If you put the seats up, you could nearly get the mini in the back, lol

54k miles, towbar fitted, no remote keys by the looks of things but it does have the illusive curtains fitted, lol

So we’re talking £2500 to import including shipping fees...

So we’re talking £2500 to import including shipping fees...

Yup, plus customs clearance, duty and taxes at this end - roughly £500 - £800, BUT somebody might be able to work out a more accurate cost of Duty & Taxes for you

Last edited:
Yup, just enquiring to see what auction grade it is, lol

Back