• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Alton, Hampshire 23rd June, a local meet for local people

Well it would be rude not to.

google earth does show it in the middle of a field but if you zoom in it is opposite on the a339
Be aware that there's a bit of a diversion through Alton since they knocked down the railway bridge.

Just checked on hillside nursery site where the cafe is sited . They have a car boot every Sunday until Oct .. ?

Well fill your boots...

I've emailed the cafe owner asking for his opinion

Cool, i'll load all my spare bits & unused cleaning products in the back, pop the rear door and have a proper car boot sale 😂 😂 o_O

Below is the reply received from the cafe owner so should all be fine.

Hello Andrew

No problem I can section part of the car park off and reserve sone tables inside the cafe for your guests.

Hopefully see you around 10.30 on Sunday

Many thanks
Simon

I'll get there earlier and sort of wash it in the car park :)

Last edited:
robins favorite past time:joy::joy: hope to wash mine fri/sat but need to do the brakes back ones are just starting to rub only had the pads in a box for a week :eek:

robins favorite past time:joy::joy: hope to wash mine fri/sat but need to do the brakes back ones are just starting to rub only had the pads in a box for a week :eek:

😂 😂 😂

Why clean it before you go somewhere, it's only going to get dirty again on the way, so get there and then clean it... it just makes sense :)

need a long hose and extension lead :grinning::grinning:

Nope, I have a small mobile system now, I'll bring it with me :)

It cost me £4.50 and it was delivered by DPD, I have no idea how they are even making money on the product with it being delivered by one of the most expensive couriers out there, ah well, its great, i love it

Last edited:
Just cleaned the wheels but rain stopped play

Morning, if all goes well we will be there. It will be good to put faces to names and check out some more elgrands.

Morning, if all goes well we will be there. It will be good to put faces to names and check out some more elgrands.

Cool, the more the merrier :)

Back