• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2023 September 1st 2nd 3rd

Well thats all mine is getting, its been washed, polished, wheels cleaned, headlamps cleaned, set up my bed on the osr seats adding a couple of pillows in the low parts, a mattress topper and sleeping bag, loaded the porta loo, my table and chair. just the freezer box with food and drink and a change of clothes including a warm jumper and coat to add friday morning and i am ready

Well thats all mine is getting, its been washed, polished, wheels cleaned, headlamps cleaned, set up my bed on the osr seats adding a couple of pillows in the low parts, a mattress topper and sleeping bag, loaded the porta loo, my table and chair. just the freezer box with food and drink and a change of clothes including a warm jumper and coat to add friday morning and i am ready
can you come and do mine

Hi mister management as Clif I think that is the name of head chef last year I am offering my services this year I am a trained Chef and I do have my City and guild food handling cert

Just come in about 1/2 hour ago from cleaning my Elgrand, washed polished and waxed and engine bay cleaned.
Picture is from the front as just as I was about to take a picture my granddaughter turned up and parked beside my van.
Still got to do inside and am hoping to get done tomorrow if the rain that is forecast is not too bad.Elgrand cleaned for Yakushi.jpg

Hi guys, how we will get hold of our tickets, is it an email job or do we need to collect on the gate? Also what sort of time are people thinking of arriving on the Friday? Cheers Kieron.

do we need to print tickets

Hi guys, how we will get hold of our tickets, is it an email job or do we need to collect on the gate? Also what sort of time are people thinking of arriving on the Friday? Cheers Kieron.
From Karl in an previous post.
All tickets will be emailed out this week, I have purchased them and have them. You can show them on your phone at the gate or print them out.

@AndyW @OldPhil you are more than welcome to join, but the early bird discount has ended, you will need to buy additional tickets at the gate. They'll be a little more expensive, but not much more. Feel free to turn up, we have plenty of space

Last edited:
Impressive mate!
Wet sanded to remove the orange peel in the paint or original paintwork?!
Just original paint work mate. I will be wet sanding at some point in the near future to try remove some serious blemishes from the original silver stripes it had.

Have the tickets been emailed out yet please? I did pay balance before deadline. 😁

Just come in about 1/2 hour ago from cleaning my Elgrand, washed polished and waxed and engine bay cleaned.
Picture is from the front as just as I was about to take a picture my granddaughter turned up and parked beside my van.
Still got to do inside and am hoping to get done tomorrow if the rain that is forecast is not too bad.View attachment 93080
Bugger. I've not cleaned the engine bay and won't have time.

I don`t have my ticket I should have left by now but will drive though the night
I wouldn’t worry too much about the ticket not being there today mate, there won’t be anyone there to check them until tomorrow.

From Karl in an previous post.
All tickets will be emailed out this week, I have purchased them and have them. You can show them on your phone at the gate or print them out.

@AndyW @OldPhil you are more than welcome to join, but the early bird discount has ended, you will need to buy additional tickets at the gate. They'll be a little more expensive, but not much more. Feel free to turn up, we have plenty of space

I'm coming up from Cornwall so should have left 3 days before last Tuesday 😂😂😂
I am driving from Scotland just north of Edinburgh

Back