• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2023 September 1st 2nd 3rd

Any tickets going for this ? I have been out of the loop for weeks / months :) may come and hang out if I can! My van is not very showy or shiny I'm sorry to say, but it does have a freezer !

Any tickets going for this ? I have been out of the loop for weeks / months :) may come and hang out if I can! My van is not very showy or shiny I'm sorry to say, but it does have a freezer !
I think there is a few dropped out.
Will tag Karl
@Karl ?

hi guys
regarding tickets are they sent to phone or do we just turn up at the gate?
cheers Paul 🍻

Can you let us know when the tickets are ready to be downloaded

Soz, been away and only just seen this. Too late :worried:

hi guys
regarding tickets are they sent to phone or do we just turn up at the gate?
cheers Paul 🍻

All tickets will be emailed out this week, I have purchased them and have them. You can show them on your phone at the gate or print them out.

@AndyW @OldPhil you are more than welcome to join, but the early bird discount has ended, you will need to buy additional tickets at the gate. They'll be a little more expensive, but not much more. Feel free to turn up, we have plenty of space

For all those heading down from the North East... we'll be going via Tesco in Northamptom.

At Tesco, we'll pick up the communal shopping that is being ordered and we will also fill up the 2x 25l jerry cans for the fuel.

Of course if you are in convoy with us, you don't have to follow us to Tesco, but we can discuss on the day.

I keep forgetting you’re going as well hahaha

I am happy with this…. 10am leaving mine would be best as I’m on a Alnwick wedding run the night before. 60 is all I ever do anyway, especially if I’m going to have the PA in the back as well as that’s a lot of weight.

But certainly not @Karl and @Pippa ’s idea of 10am

Get @Madfish out of bed early too.
What d'ya mean? We are early risers :joy:

Just a reminder for the convoy from the North East heading South.

First meet point will be
Moto Wetherby, A1, M) Junction 46, Wetherby LS22 5GT (I will have to park in the caravan part as I will have a trailer on)
11am.
Leave at 11.15am

Second meeting point will be
Castlewood Brewers Fayre Carter Ln E, South Normanton, Alfreton DE55 2DY
12.30pm to 12.45pm
Leave at 1pm

Arrive at Yakushi at around 3-3.30pm (picking up supplies on the way)

Been getting stuff together ready to pack the trailer up tomorrow. (that's not even halve)
20230830_135640.jpg
20230830_135629.jpg
20230830_140128.jpg

Just to put it out there be carefull pulling in moto weatherby as carnt see this being fixed before Friday and it's deep enough to make my travel cup fall out of cup holder in my lorry

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1693409443931.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693409443931.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 6
Back