• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

And I will second everything your mate says about Russian Ladies, my wife is wonderful and treats me like a king and I only wanted to be treated like a human being.;)
Sadly women like that are very rare in the UK now. I blame equal opportunities and the W.I lettuce licker brigade:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Our lass always says that men only have 2 faults...……………………..
1. Everything they say.
2. Everything they do.

So best say nowt and do less.

Our lass always says that men only have 2 faults...……………………..
1. Everything they say.
2. Everything they do.

So best say nowt and do less.
Yep as I am fond of saying β€œ I AM ALWAYS IN THE SHIT! ITS ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES β€œ

Here's a general rant thread... let all of that pent up anger out!

Go!

FUCK fuck and thrice fuck !!!!!!!!

Well , I've just got back home to good ol blighty today from a long long trip to France, (Brittany ).
Me , my wife , the mother in bore and my two pesky kidz plus luggage / fishing gear etc.
I must say , my twenty one year old E50 performed absolutely fantastic. Never missed a beat in the 900 mile round trip !
On the way over , we caught the high speed ferry from Portsmouth to cherbourg, my wife asked her mother if she wanted to go to the toilet on the ferry before we disembarked, she said "no I'm fine !"
As soon as we went through passport control , some ten minutes later, she said could I stop off asap as she needs the toilet !!!!
FUCK !!!! We spent the whole fucking journey down to vannes (in severe heavy thunder storms and torrential rain ) stopping off at every fucking rest area and service stations !!!!

Was exactly the same on the return journey ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Brings on a whole new meaning to the phrase , TAKING THE PISS !!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Well , I've just got back home to good ol blighty today from a long long trip to France, (Brittany ).
Me , my wife , the mother in bore and my two pesky kidz plus luggage / fishing gear etc.
I must say , my twenty one year old E50 performed absolutely fantastic. Never missed a beat in the 900 mile round trip !
On the way over , we caught the high speed ferry from Portsmouth to cherbourg, my wife asked her mother if she wanted to go to the toilet on the ferry before we disembarked, she said "no I'm fine !"
As soon as we went through passport control , some ten minutes later, she said could I stop off asap as she needs the toilet !!!!
FUCK !!!! We spent the whole fucking journey down to vannes (in severe heavy thunder storms and torrential rain ) stopping off at every fucking rest area and service stations !!!!

I like it :joy: . That's what I call a holiday review @Nathane69

If "wish you were here" ever returns to our screens you would be an ideal replacement for Judith Chalmers. :)

Leave her at home next time mate.:p

I like it :joy: . That's what I call a holiday review @Nathane69

If "wish you were here" ever returns to our screens you would be an ideal replacement for Judith Chalmers. :)

Heh heh πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ good one Phil. you do make me laaaaaaaarf mate .

aaaaarh The lovely Judith Chalmers.
She was a a great presenter on that program and ever so polite too . You don't hear from her anymore ? I think she was on loose woman once ? ( dontchaaaa love a loose woman eh ? πŸ˜‚)
I think I would be more suited to the more aptly named , idiot abroad !
I actually agree with most things Karl pilkington says and I even look a bit like him too !!! although somewhat fatter !
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Heh heh πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ good one Phil. you do make me laaaaaaaarf mate .

aaaaarh The lovely Judith Chalmers.
She was a a great presenter on that program and ever so polite too . You don't hear from her anymore ? I think she was on loose woman once ? ( dontchaaaa love a loose woman eh ? πŸ˜‚)
I think I would be more suited to the more aptly named , idiot abroad !
I actually agree with most things Karl pilkington says and I even look a bit like him too !!! although somewhat fatter !
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The joke's on me mate - I can't get the image of Judith Chalmers opening wish you were here with your elegant opener

"On this weeks Wish you were here - fuck, fuck & thrice fuck" Now that would be TV gold :joy::joy:

The joke's on me mate - I can't get the image of Judith Chalmers opening wish you were here with your elegant opener

"On this weeks Wish you were here - fuck, fuck & thrice fuck" Now that would be TV gold :joy::joy:
ive just watched Edd China's new pilot on you tube hes tarting up a MK! golf gti and half way through
i thought he was about to go into the age old engineers mantra to an apprentice

The fucking fuckers fucking fuck you fucking fuck wit

rant of the day 2 hrs to get the bloody stereo our without damage whilst the poxy dash is beep beeping coz its neutral
and the screws for the bottom are a bugger to get at and it was installed by a fuck wit who rounded off the heas by using a electric screwdrive ra posi bit instead of a jap gross head bastard bastard bastard rant over
oh and halfords for employing numptys who tell you when buying an iso loom Oh there all the same any one will work
dont worry i soon put him right

Back