• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I think driving you C5s around that cavernous space justifies the moving in.
Or we could recreate that mini ballet from The Italian Job using Elgrand....a day’s rehearsal then we film.
It’s a plan!

...I thought I was quoting the post about the industrial estate property but it didn’t follow through. I’m sure you get the gist though.

Damn,my drivers side electric widow bump has come back(where it goes up and then down a couple of inches for no reason)....WHY???
havent taken out the battery or let it run low so why has this happened???
will have to reset it again :(

Got a guy coming to purchase my old ford transit wheels/tyres tonight, so I just wheeled them out the garage to see a f*cking huge nail in the side wall!!!!

At McDonalds yesterday and whilst eating a family got into their car beside us commenting what a beautiful bus, next minute I hear the father screaming at the wife after she decided to drive over his foot whilst he was wearing flip flops! lol

At McDonalds yesterday and whilst eating a family got into their car beside us commenting what a beautiful bus, next minute I hear the father screaming at the wife after she decided to drive over his foot whilst he was wearing flip flops! lol

He'll have feet like Ronald McDonald now then Richard :joy:

He'll have feet like Ronald McDonald now then Richard :joy:
Always wondered what happened to old Ronald MacD???? you never see him anymore albeit I did see him sat on a bench outside MacD's in Singapore in 2013 on the main shopping street. I had heard he had been sent to Mac-Coventry for Mac-fiddling.:worried:

😂😂😂😂
I bet he wished they went through the drive through rather than the drive over !
👣🍔🍟😂👍

Always wondered what happened to old Ronald MacD???? you never see him anymore albeit I did see him sat on a bench outside MacD's in Singapore in 2013 on the main shopping street. I had heard he had been sent to Mac-Coventry for Mac-fiddling.:worried:

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍
Very funny comment Brendan, 😂😂👍👍

I heard Ronald left the company because he had beef with them 🍔🍟😂👍

🎤🎶Bada ba ba baa I'm missing him 😂👍

So my wife just had an appointment today for her new electric wheelchair (Permobil M5 Corpus)

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 17.54.40.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-28 at 17.54.23.png

Does everything she needs it to do and has extrmely good suspension! I was horrified on the other hand how much these companies can justify the costs of not only the wheelchair but the accessories/extras!

Wheelchair alone is gunna cost around €25,000!
Oxygen Bottle holder, I kid you NOT €325!!!!
Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 17.57.59.png

LED Lights front and rear €880
USB connector - €350

The list goes on..... I just get so angry at how these costs can be justified when my wife needs this as a necessity yet we get stung for something that should be a fraction of the price!!! What the f*ck!!!!!!

So my wife just had an appointment today for her new electric wheelchair (Permobil M5 Corpus)

View attachment 5319View attachment 5320

Does everything she needs it to do and has extrmely good suspension! I was horrified on the other hand how much these companies can justify the costs of not only the wheelchair but the accessories/extras!

Wheelchair alone is gunna cost around €25,000!
Oxygen Bottle holder, I kid you NOT €325!!!!
View attachment 5321

LED Lights front and rear €880
USB connector - €350

The list goes on..... I just get so angry at how these costs can be justified when my wife needs this as a necessity yet we get stung for something that should be a fraction of the price!!! What the f*ck!!!!!!
Tell em your a Muslim immigrant mate and it will all be FREE:cool:

While we're on the topic of partnerships. It's just me and my bike again. Things with Miss Seven weren't going to work out with me being how I am! (At least I can own up to it). There's some stuff that makes me think I was right, but at the end of the day, it's the end of the day. Spent the whole weekend out of my motorcycle with my buddys so I can at least get more quality time with them instead of once a week! :D Can also get whatever bike I want now and it doesn't matter if it makes my pilion's legs ache because the bike was there first. You win some, you lose some.

Back