• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Think I might go outside and give mine a good wash as she is dirty and its been raining all week. I might even have a look at fitting my KITT red light strip.

Fitted Sonichi DAB/FM radio transmitter and it works a treat.

I'm sat at the table looking out at it and thinking it needs a good clean :). Where's the dhobiwallah when you need him eh? :)
Well I did manage to go outside and wash mine today and also apply a layer of Autoglym showshine spray. Used my new buffer polisher too.

Well I did manage to go outside and wash mine today and also apply a layer of Autoglym showshine spray. Used my new buffer polisher too.

Nice! What buffer polisher have you got @Brendan1969? I currently have a cheap rotary but want to get a DA instead as its less likely to damage the paint due to oscillating.

Nice! What buffer polisher have you got @Brendan1969? I currently have a cheap rotary but want to get a DA instead as its less likely to damage the paint due to oscillating.
Hi Richard, its not a DA type. It is in fact one of those rotary type which cost me £25 off ebay. It works bloody well mate I have to say and has a large pad area so it don't take as long to cover surface area like those small DA type.

Also Richard it don't spin up to fast so I suppose it has the safe feeling of you wont burn in to the paintwork if you apply too much pressure = too much heat = bye bye paint.

Its ok for small quick jobs I suppose. Anything more and you will need to pro DA kit.

Got mine from Japan all new and shiny, and yes, they're not cheap!! :) :)

That was cheap compared to many of them, some of the DAD ones are £300-400. i can get the basic E51 ones for under 110.

What are they exactly? Sorry to sound dumb 😁

It's basically a posh drinks holder and odds and sods table that sits in front of the passenger...

Not entirely practical but goes with the rest of the theme...

It's basically a posh drinks holder and odds and sods table that sits in front of the passenger...

They are quite handy albeit the front passenger can feel a tad restricted in their seat. Handy though and I have one also.

Took mine for a nice drive out today to Car chase hero's drive it day at Abingdon near Oxford. I drove the General Lee Dukes of Hazard car and a full size arctic lorry/trailer.

Great day and some great cars. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:innocent:2G1A2505-001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned out the interior of mine. Got a new toolbox so I could fit all the stuff from my overflowing toolbag in to the box that sits in front of the rear wheelarch. Doesn't get it in the way when loading bikes in and out anymore! The old toolbag I put all my straps, mini vacuum and other bits that floated around the cab in. No doubt that'll continue to get in the way of loading bikes in and out! :joy:

Back