• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

"Tractor" diary. Elgrand from Siberia. E50.

Hello everyone) From December 9 to December 16 it was cold. In the morning it was -46...-45. in the afternoon -37.Elgrand coped with it.Some photos of the frozen city and streets)

Bridge over the Angara River.. -35:
I went to the neighboring city (70 km) Angarsk. -42. On the highway, the brake pedal froze, the brakes were jammed (I came to the conclusion that in the summer it is necessary to completely change the brake fluid). The suspension is frozen... It's warm in the car)
St. Surnova, Irkutsk. Along the Angara River.. -37.

That video is great, its so well produced it could be the start of quite an intriguing or sinister movie..... who are these guys? where are they going? why's it so f-ing cold?
if one vw beetle or three italian mini's could do it....

Hello everyone) From December 9 to December 16 it was cold. In the morning it was -46...-45. in the afternoon -37.Elgrand coped with it.Some photos of the frozen city and streets)

Bridge over the Angara River.. -35:
I went to the neighboring city (70 km) Angarsk. -42. On the highway, the brake pedal froze, the brakes were jammed (I came to the conclusion that in the summer it is necessary to completely change the brake fluid). The suspension is frozen... It's warm in the car)
St. Surnova, Irkutsk. Along the Angara River.. -37.
Great photos mate.

All the best to you @ELSib may your family be well and the sun return soon 😁

Absolutely hello!Last working week. From 30.12 to 09.01 New Year's weekend.
On December 31 we will celebrate the New Year, and on January 7 we will celebrate Christmas)
It's getting warmer, which means we're opening the season for jet sled rides!!! And as always, stop by our favorite Travelers cafe...
A few different photos (thanks to my wife), of the evening city)

Hello!Since 2020, when there were some problems with the EFI unit (successful replacement of the EFI unit solved the problem), the fuel injection pump had to be removed and installed and this was done in the service (which I have already regretted more than once and it had unpleasant consequences).
One of the consequences: error 21 - feedback system/fuel injection timing control.
This error has been living with El since 2020. and it doesn't go away...
Reading the bible. I came across an interesting point “checking and adjusting the timing of fuel injection”. I read and find that the torque is adjusted using a dial indicator screwed into the injection pump hole for pumping air.. Communicating with other QD32eti owners who visited the services, they told me that no one in the service makes this adjustment using the indicator, just like me in 2020 did not adjust according to the hour indicator..
In general I ordered:
Hour indicator:
Device for installation in the air bleeder fitting:

Challenge accepted, Elgrand!

Last edited:
Hello!Since 2020, when there were some problems with the EFI unit (successful replacement of the EFI unit solved the problem), the fuel injection pump had to be removed and installed and this was done in the service (which I have already regretted more than once and it had unpleasant consequences).
One of the consequences: error 21 - feedback system/fuel injection timing control.
This error has been living with El since 2020. and it doesn't go away...
Reading the bible. I came across an interesting point “checking and adjusting the timing of fuel injection”. I read and find that the torque is adjusted using a dial indicator screwed into the injection pump hole for pumping air.. Communicating with other QD32eti owners who visited the services, they told me that no one in the service makes this adjustment using the indicator, just like me in 2020 did not adjust according to the hour indicator..
In general I ordered:
Hour indicator:
Device for installation in the air bleeder fitting:

Challenge accepted, Elgrand!

May you he successful with your challenge! I look forward to seeing your results

Post of anger.
In 2019, I bought new Goodyear Ice Arctic winter tires, made in Germany.
March 2024 - 80% of the spikes are lost, all 4!!!!! the wheels are herniated, the cord is coming out in places....
This is the biggest disappointment... But I wanted to buy Bridgestone, but I bought Goodyear......
Because of the sanctions, I can afford to buy Chinese tires (with which our market is simply oversaturated, as well as their cars), or used Bridgestone, Dunlop, since new tires from famous brands are very inadequately priced...

I'm no expert on tyres, especially those types of winter tyre, what lifespan given your country and conditions would you expect to get from them?
My 1st instinct is that 5 years is not too bad for a tyre to last?

Back