• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 29th October 2023 From 10am Kirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

@Safety Mick I hard wired a cig lighter socket to the fuse box, then plugged it into that. Then tucked it at the side of the fuse box. Did it that way because it doesn't work on 12v. and didn't want wires showing.

Sorry missed this one chaps, been having some health issues and just generally really busy at home and work. Hopefully be able to get to another soon !

Nice to see everyone again. Thanks Scott for the stickers. And even Mick found his way there. Minus the Elgrand. But can't blame him for that, Not his fault. See you all at the next meet.
Not a problem

Hello everybody , hope you all had a good xmas and new year. Has anybody had any thoughts on starting the year off with a meet - preferably up the northern part of the region as you all came down South last time. I‘m amenable to anywhere.

I am available anytime after the 14th

Good evening. There's Herrington country park Penshaw just outside of Sunderland

Good choice and handy for the Garden Centre / Cafe

Sounds good for me. I seem to be the most northern at the minute but travel to Sunderland everyday so not a problem to get to Herrington.

Sounds good for me. I seem to be the most northern at the minute but travel to Sunderland everyday so not a problem to get to Herrington.
where are u from if most northern

Haven’t explored the area as I moved house in the summer but am now based in Haltwhistle 😎👍

Most northern of the ones I know of on the forum and who were at the last meet.. Based in Morpeth.
only asking to try and get something more north , last meeting i was at was boulmer but most north east meetings are in the south of the area

Be nice to get to another !

17/18th wouldn’t be any use to me as we’re flying early the following week. The weekend after should be fine though

Back