• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 29th October 2023 From 10am Kirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

The more the merrier :cool:

Afternoon gents , my apologies but I won’t be able to attend now on Sunday - we are off to St Albans to babysit bright and early and won’t be back until Tuesday. Hope you all enjoy the meet !

Sorry I can’t get to this meet, I was holding off replying until I knew for sure . Will try get to the next meet and will keep eyes open on threads

Delayed departure but on my way now.

Same, just set off

Not wet in the cafe

Big thanks to everyone who turned up today despite the weather.
Good crack as always.
Hope the weather is a bit better for the next one.

Good to meet you all today.

@Scott fiskel thank you for the Elgrand OC stickers really appreciate it.

@Safety Mick I don't think you are ever going to live down your navigation skills 🫣. Just remember when you pick your VW up when you leave Wales turn to the north 🤣

Hopefully another meet up soon.

James (Jamson72)

Good to meet folks again. Thanks to @dognero for the rear headlining lowering demonstration.
Sorry for the sharpish departure, I had to get home to pick up the boss to go hospital visiting.

Nice to see everyone again. Thanks Scott for the stickers. And even Mick found his way there. Minus the Elgrand. But can't blame him for that, Not his fault. See you all at the next meet.

@kevinb you mentioned your rear view mirror and cameras any link to them please

Back