• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 29th October 2023 From 10am Kirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
View attachment Final_Comp.mp4

https://kirkleathamwalledgarden.co.uk/
1678475781959.png

How to find us:

We are sign posted just off the A174. Our full address is Kirkleatham Walled Garden, Plantation Road, Redcar, TS10 4QT. Our post code for SAT NAV is TS10 4QT however please be mindful that this may sometimes bring you to the other side of the Gardens as we are a new development.

Sunday 29th October
1. dognero
2. kevinb
3. Magnu
4. Jagman
5. IanD
6. Safety mick
7. Scott fiskel
8. jamson72

Last edited:
Put my name down. But only if it doesn't involve camping. I have my orders. :)

I was thinking of this place the other day. I'm up for this.

Put @YvonneW down as tentative, the potential of a bacon roll might persuade her to join.

Don't forget the clocks go back on the Saturday Night. (You have been warned) So don't turn up at 11.00am and say your on time. :)👍

Forgot about that.
Good shout 👍

Jagman certainly is ! And at 10 o’clock

Damn I was thinking I haven't been to a meet in years I need to get to one but mine is in Vine on the 26th for a service and some paint.

Mind that place has 2 cafes the walled garden one is more expensive than the museum for the same stuff.

Hi Jon- The Walled Garden Cafe and the Museum Cafe both take any dog not just assistance dogs - being a local we’ve had ours in both loads of times this year.

Hi Jon- The Walled Garden Cafe and the Museum Cafe both take any dog not just assistance dogs - being a local we’ve had ours in both loads of times this year.
Ah ok they need to change their website as it's probably putting people off

The walled garden have nominated dog tables inside , but when it’s busy we just sit anywhere and it’s been no problem. The Museum you can sit anywhere inside.

Would love to come but have youngest child's football which doesn't start till 11.30 in Forest Hall so by the time it is finished get back home drop child off then drive from Northumberland to Redcar it will be late afternoon. Maybe next time.

Unfortunately can't make it as we've got dog training that morning. Enjoy yourselves. 👍

Back