• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

FINAL CHANCE TO GET ON THE STAND FOR THIS YEARS BRAND NEW JAPANESE CAR FESTIVAL.

TICKET MONEY MUST BE IN BY 31ST AUGUST.

£32.50 PER TICKET UNDER 13's FREE.

@Revo - Need your final balance to be paid up bud.

All paid now.
Fingers crossed for a decent weekend of weather.
will be bringing the drive away awning.

what time will peeps be getting there?
finish work about 16:00 is then home, get stuff and enroute. ETA a good 2+
hours :-(

Would have loved to come for the weekend but looking after 2 rotties means a no. Looks like just a day visit I'm afraid.

Well thought it was about time we showed our face again and finally made a last minute decision to shut up shop for a few days and head down to this event.
All paid up, me and my mate paul will be looking forward to seeing you all there and it's a excuse to give a couple of the Ellies a good run out too.

Well thought it was about time we showed our face again and finally made a last minute decision to shut up shop for a few days and head down to this event.
All paid up, me and my mate paul will be looking forward to seeing you all there and it's a excuse to give a couple of the Ellies a good run out too.
Great news and you’ll be able to bring a high roof spoiler for me :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Great news and you’ll be able to bring a high roof spoiler for me :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Right I will add it to the list....so that's an engine,3 sets of alloys,windscreen, gearbox,tailgate,sliding door,bonnet,set of seats,half a dozen cases of beer, case of JD,sleeping bag....oh!... and a spoiler!
..... Just need to check my mates HGV licence hasn't expired lol!

Right I will add it to the list....so that's an engine,3 sets of alloys,windscreen, gearbox,tailgate,sliding door,bonnet,set of seats,half a dozen cases of beer, case of JD,sleeping bag....oh!... and a spoiler!
..... Just need to check my mates HGV licence hasn't expired lol!
Just bring a Elgrand to dismantle at the show , one with all the bits people have asked to to bring ,then just trailer what's left back home 🤣😎👍

FINAL CHANCE TO GET ON THE STAND FOR THIS YEARS BRAND NEW JAPANESE CAR FESTIVAL.

TICKET MONEY MUST BE IN BY 31ST AUGUST.

£32.50 PER TICKET UNDER 13's FREE.

@Revo - Need your final balance to be paid up bud.
Don't forget to put me on the confirmed list all be it just for the Saturday, Also what happens about the tickets Do you send them out ?

Great stuff mate. Will be good to finally meet you, and put a face to all the parts you've supplied 😁 👍

What time do the gates open on the Friday?

Gates open at 9am on Friday :)

Is there a vague plan of meeting up before, or is it just turn up on Fri?

Just ordered 41 weekends tickets and 2 day passes.
I'll collate all the tickets and will email them to your FORUM REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS.

YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK, PRINT AND BRING YOUR OWN TICKETS WITH YOU TO THE SHOW.
Please allow me time to get them emailed out to you as I've got a shit load going on with working 2 jobs, and things in my personal life that seem to take up more than 24 hours a day combined...

I will get the tickets out to you. So make sure you keep an eye out for them. If you have not received them by SATURDAY 7th SEPTEMBER, then please feel free to chase me. Before you chase, make sure you have checked your spam folder.

Just bring a Elgrand to dismantle at the show , one with all the bits people have asked to to bring ,then just trailer what's left back home 🤣😎👍
it would end up like one of those african savannah documentaries where all that's left is a skeleton!

Is there a vague plan of meeting up before, or is it just turn up on Fri?

Members from specific regions can sort out convoys to the show. People will be joining throughout the day depending on travelling time. I think it's 3-4 hours for us coming from North East, so we'll be there early afternoon most likely.

Very envious of you all that are going... hope you have an absolute blast!!!

Ok guys thought I'd give an update on the food on offer at yakushi, as always I'll be catering for all members who want it as it's what I love to do so it would be good if you could let me know so I can guage interest and cut down on waste, I always seem to bring too much and end up taking a fair amount home. So here's the preliminary menu so far.

Friday evening: Bbq with homemade Memphis burgers (make it a dirty burger with homemade chilli on top). Hot dogs with a selection of homemade sausage and traditional frankfurters with caramelized onions.
Pulled pork rolls/cobs or balms (whatever u call em at Ur neck of the woods).
Homemade Chicken tikka in pitta with salad.

Saturday morning: English breakfast items like bacon rolls/cobs or bacon, sausage,egg,black pudding,beans and tomatoes

Saturday evening: I'm really hoping to do my homemade Southern fried chicken and fries ( if I can work the logistics out) plus burgers etc.

Sunday morning: breakfast and whatever I have left to cook..

Hope there's something on offer for everyone.
Looking forward to it and excited😁

Last edited:
Back