• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

Ok guys thought I'd give an update on the food on offer at yakushi, as always I'll be catering for all members who want it as it's what I love to do so it would be good if you could let me know so I can guage interest and cut down on waste, I always seem to bring too much and end up taking a fair amount home. So here's the preliminary menu so far.

Friday evening: Bbq with homemade Memphis burgers (make it a dirty burger with homemade chilli on top). Hot dogs with a selection of homemade sausage and traditional frankfurters with caramelized onions.
Pulled pork rolls/cobs or balms (whatever u call em at Ur neck of the woods).
Homemade Chicken tikka in pitta with salad.
Slow cooked baby back ribs.

Saturday morning: English breakfast items like bacon rolls/cobs or bacon, sausage,egg,black pudding,beans and tomatoes

Saturday evening: I'm really hoping to do my homemade Southern fried chicken and fries ( if I can work the logistics out) plus burgers etc.

Sunday morning: breakfast and whatever I have left to cook..

Hope there's something on offer for everyone.
Looking forward to it and excited๐Ÿ˜
that sounds awesome dude, looks like I'll not need to bring any food, haha!!!!

Ok guys thought I'd give an update on the food on offer at yakushi, as always I'll be catering for all members who want it as it's what I love to do so it would be good if you could let me know so I can guage interest and cut down on waste, I always seem to bring too much and end up taking a fair amount home. So here's the preliminary menu so far.

Friday evening: Bbq with homemade Memphis burgers (make it a dirty burger with homemade chilli on top). Hot dogs with a selection of homemade sausage and traditional frankfurters with caramelized onions.

Saturday morning: English breakfast items like bacon rolls/cobs or bacon, sausage,egg,black pudding,beans and tomatoes

Saturday evening: I'm really hoping to do my homemade Southern fried chicken and fries ( if I can work the logistics out) plus burgers etc.

I 'd forgotten I'd be missing out on CliffBurgers too :-(

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Karl, do you have enough Gazebos now, cos just going through what I'm bringing for me and also the Rockeoke and I'll be struggling if I bring my Gazebo????
Must admit to getting a wee bitty excited now, seems a long time ago since my last JAE!!!!

Sounds great buddy!! And very kind of you once again!!!
You know me and the Mrs will partake in some of your belly busting burgers and kebabs again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Kids probably won't need any though as they're fussy buggers, so I'll be bringing stuff for them. Let me know if you need anything extra doing or bringing ๐Ÿ‘
Can't wait for the show!!!

your an absolute legend cant wait ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿบ

Karl, do you have enough Gazebos now, cos just going through what I'm bringing for me and also the Rockeoke and I'll be struggling if I bring my Gazebo????
Must admit to getting a wee bitty excited now, seems a long time ago since my last JAE!!!!

We've got 3 large Marquee's now, but one is damaged. We will have at least 2 of the 6m x 3m Marquees which should be more than enough :)

This sounds great, we are looking forward to it. Let me know if there's anything I can donate or bring, money or food wise. I will be bringing beers of course.

Sounds great buddy!! And very kind of you once again!!!
You know me and the Mrs will partake in some of your belly busting burgers and kebabs again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Kids probably won't need any though as they're fussy buggers, so I'll be bringing stuff for them. Let me know if you need anything extra doing or bringing ๐Ÿ‘
Can't wait for the show!!!
That's cool mate, I'll be bringing some plain burgers and hot dogs for the kids and the less adventurous, but u know me am good with everything, see u soon

That's cool mate, I'll be bringing some plain burgers and hot dogs for the kids and the less adventurous, but u know me am good with everything, see u soon
Your a star mate! I'll make sure theres a few drinks with your name on them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘

So excited!! Can't wait to taste these famous burgers ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you so much for doing this @Cliff goodwin if you need anything to help let me know :)

Also @Karl is there a plot layout sorted? As me and @Elementian will actually be there by like 9:30am latest so if you need us to do anything let me know :)

So excited!! Can't wait to taste these famous burgers ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you so much for doing this @Cliff goodwin if you need anything to help let me know :)

Also @Karl is there a plot layout sorted? As me and @Elementian will actually be there by like 9:30am latest so if you need us to do anything let me know :)

Not had chance to sort out anything to do with a plot layout... Need to get my arse in gear, but got so much on at the moment. Will start to look at this ASAP.

I'm not brining mine ๐Ÿ˜‚ an also we're staying in the hotel the Thursday night that's why we will be there early ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Karl if you need help just let me know

Not had chance to sort out anything to do with a plot layout... Need to get my arse in gear, but got so much on at the moment. Will start to look at this ASAP.
have we got electric hook up as I have just bought a fridge that I could bring along, will bring a couple of tables as well and possibly my smoke machine let me know if anything else is needed.... apart from the obvious bottle of jack ;)

We have use of the Honda generator and cabling is all being sorted for us so yes, we have power sorted :D

I've also got a 6.5kv generator I'll be bringing along to run a fryer and water heater

have we got electric hook up as I have just bought a fridge that I could bring along, will bring a couple of tables as well and possibly my smoke machine let me know if anything else is needed.... apart from the obvious bottle of jack ;)
A fridge was one thing I was gonna ask if anyone could bring, will u have any room for some perishables mate? I'll be bringing a generator but would think they'll have to be off by midnight

A fridge was one thing I was gonna ask if anyone could bring, will u have any room for some perishables mate? I'll be bringing a generator but would think they'll have to be off by midnight
yes will have room thats why I am bringing it I just need room for a couple of cans

Back