• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

Daft question maybe how do we receive our tickets? Or have I missed something somewhere? Thanks Dave.

I'll be leaving about 3 and be there about 15 minutes after leaving

I will be bringing 5 tables that's 20 foot of space , disposable plates cup knives forks etc rubbish bag's fire pit will check on the day if we can use it just need Karl to send the tickets out

Well, that’s the PA and @Cliff Goodwin ‘s wheels loaded up. Sadly can’t get tyres for my Works, and the front bumper ain’t been changed yet, but, hey ho, it’s off to Yakushi we go!

Attachments

• 76AD7D0A-9F6E-48D5-BACC-E8436062F828.jpeg
    76AD7D0A-9F6E-48D5-BACC-E8436062F828.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 8
Well, that’s the PA and @Cliff Goodwin ‘s wheels loaded up. Sadly can’t get tyres for my Works, and the front bumper ain’t been changed yet, but, hey ho, it’s off to Yakushi we go!
It's the people not the vans that matter!!

Still look forward to seeing the polishing work in person...

But the beer pool mustn't be used for toilet or bathing lol

Daft question maybe how do we receive our tickets? Or have I missed something somewhere? Thanks Dave.

Sorry everyone, I actually forgot about the tickets until @Gippa_elgrand rang me yesterday about them!

I'll get them all emailed out tonight to the email address you have registered on the forum. So keep an eye out.

I'll also have a copy of everyone's ticket just in case. I'll also be sending the master list of tickets to @Kenzie (Mary Poppins) as he'll be first on site to set up.

@Madfish and I are setting off from Stockton around 9am so we'll be there early afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hi is there still availability or am i to late.would love to come.willing to book direct if i could mingle in with you fellow elgranders

You can book your tickets directly now bud, and we will squeeze you in somewhere 👍

Back