• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

Had the Topline bumper for a couple of years, May as well give my self more pressure and try get it painted up and on before Yakushi.

Attachments

• 250A39BC-CC80-4E4A-9CD0-63050D0B812F.jpeg
    250A39BC-CC80-4E4A-9CD0-63050D0B812F.jpeg
    847.8 KB · Views: 4
Had the Topline bumper for a couple of years, May as well give my self more pressure and try get it painted up and on before Yakushi.
Looks great lovely bumper

Hi is there still availability or am i to late.would love to come.willing to book direct if i could mingle in with you fellow elgranders

Have to book direct now bud bit sure we can get you on the same pitch @Karl will have to confirm on pitch booking though

Ok what time will you "Northerners" be passing Junction 28 Friday? I was thinking of setting out at 9.00 and calling for breakfast at McDonalds Fosse Park just off Junction 21, M1. I should be there 9.50 till 10.50 then back on the M1, A5 to the show arriving about 11.50, if anyone wants to meet up on the way that would be good.

Last edited:
Ok what time will you "Northerners" be passing Junction 28 Friday? I was thinking of setting out at 9.00 and calling for breakfast on the way if anyone wanted to join up.
Will do Brian, just let us know where you are thinking of meeting up. 👍

Reactions: BMR
Ok what time will you "Northerners" be passing Junction 28 Friday? I was thinking of setting out at 9.00 and calling for breakfast at McDonalds Fosse Park just off Junction 21, M1. I should be there 9.50 till 10.50 then back on the M1, M5 to the show arriving about 11.50, if anyone wants to meet up on the way that would be good.
M5? Do you mean A45 then A5

Reactions: BMR
Ok what time will you "Northerners" be passing Junction 28 Friday? I was thinking of setting out at 9.00 and calling for breakfast at McDonalds Fosse Park just off Junction 21, M1. I should be there 9.50 till 10.50 then back on the M1, M5 to the show arriving about 11.50, if anyone wants to meet up on the way that would be good.
About 1pm on Wednesday 🤣 mind you…. I’m going via Legoland 🤣

I am traveling down on thursday and staying at the local hotel time and place for convoy to site

I will be doing M1 j33 southbound around 1pm have to work in the am sadly

What facilities are available? Toilet waste, showers etc

Back