• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

Where is everyone travelling from and plans to get there? Be great to meet up with peeps and travel in convoy
We're travelling from South East Bulgaria, Ruzica,,( pronounced Ruzhitsa) on Saturday 27th, nice slow drive through Rumania, Hungary, Austria, Holland and maybe France to the ferry port, Hook of Holland, or Dover (depending on timings) hopefully arriving early Friday morning.

We're travelling from South East Bulgaria, Ruzica,,( pronounced Ruzhitsa) on Saturday 27th, nice slow drive through Rumania, Hungary, Austria, Holland and maybe France to the ferry port, Hook of Holland, or Dover (depending on timings) hopefully arriving early Friday morning.
You win 😜

Right guys and gals, can I please ask ALL of those attending if you would like to indulge in the food on offer, I'm currently prepping lots of food and have been for a while now, this looks by far the biggest turn out for a meet but I love a challenge, I'm preparing more food than ever for a show, so having said that I implore food waste especially at this time, so can I please ask that any of you that WILL partake in the food on offer be it yourself or family and friends, just hit the like on this post, ( no need for comments) so I can gauge the numbers for the 3 days please, thank you all ..

Right guys and gals, can I please ask ALL of those attending if you would like to indulge in the food on offer, I'm currently prepping lots of food and have been for a while now, this looks by far the biggest turn out for a meet but I love a challenge, I'm preparing more food than ever for a show, so having said that I implore food waste especially at this time, so can I please ask that any of you that WILL partake in the food on offer be it yourself or family and friends, just hit the like on this post, ( no need for comments) so I can gauge the numbers for the 3 days please, thank you all ..

Your food is the only reason I’m going………

Just make me plain cheese burgers, bacon, chips, and we’ll be golden!

Your food is the only reason I’m going………

Just make me plain cheese burgers, bacon, chips, and we’ll be golden!
We're already golden after what you're doing for me mate, anything and everything 'food wise 😉' is yours my friend

Me and miles have are not eating next week so we can fully indulge in the culinary delights on offer, so we are eating.

Attachments

• B8116336-0083-4EA2-98C5-1B943B59E42F.jpeg
    B8116336-0083-4EA2-98C5-1B943B59E42F.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
Me and miles have are not eating next week so we can fully indulge in the culinary delights on offer, so we are eating.
Excellent please put a like on my original post 👍

I'm depending on you mate!

Is this the best attendance we had so far

The best we've had was 52 I think at JAE one year. It was mental. Never had a turn out like it since.
I actually think it may have been a bit too much. I think around the 30 car mark is ideal, provides a good mix and there's not too many people.

@Cliff Goodwin I think that was the year before your first event with us. We had a massive double sided charcoal BBQ and people just cooked what they wanted whenever they wanted. Much prefer your more organised delicious menu's :D

The best we've had was 52 I think at JAE one year. It was mental. Never had a turn out like it since.
I actually think it may have been a bit too much. I think around the 30 car mark is ideal, provides a good mix and there's not too many people.

@Cliff Goodwin I think that was the year before your first event with us. We had a massive double sided charcoal BBQ and people just cooked what they wanted whenever they wanted. Much prefer your more organised delicious menu's :D
Well I try to be organised lol, there's always a plan, perhaps we never stick to it lol but in my head it's good to know numbers ,, getting there...

I think that was our first year as a club, we won the best club stand for the event

Back