• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

This is what will be on offer food wise over the weekend for any member of eoc and their family and friends.

Friday evening:
Homemade Memphis burgers with or without cheese and onions on a brioche bun.

Memphis dirty burgers with homemade chilli.

Frankfurter hotdogs with onions.

Homemade smoked pulled pork baps with homemade bbq or apple sauce.

Chicken tikka wraps with fresh salad.

Chips/cheesy chips.

Saturday morning:
A range of breakfast items Inc bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash browns (for @BMR 😉), eggs and beans, served on french sticks (if available) or baps or on a tray if you like.

Saturday lunchtime ish:
CFC (cliff's fried chicken) with chips.

Homemade Vegetarian curry with chips.

Saturday evening:
More homemade burgers.

A selection of homemade sausages Inc pork and tomato, the hot Spanish sizzler, spicy Brazilian, chilli and garlic and plain seasoned pork, served in a roll with onions and a selection of sauces.

Homemade chicken shawarma wraps with salad and yogurt and mint sauce.

Chips/cheesy chips.

Sunday morning:
More breakfast...

Maybe subject to change if I decide to add anything else lol...

If there are any vegetarians then give me a shout and I'll do my best I can at least make a nice veggie Memphis burger for you.

Update for vegetarians:

There will be homemade vegetarian Memphis and dirty burgers available.

Last edited:
Holy Moly, this will be my first experience of the legendary @Cliff Goodwin BBQ food, and I'm beginning to see why 'legendary' is the word!

This is what will be on offer food wise over the weekend for any member of eoc and their family and friends.

Friday evening:
Homemade Memphis burgers with or without cheese and onions on a brioche bun.

Memphis dirty burgers with homemade chilli.

Frankfurter hotdogs with onions.

Homemade smoked pulled pork baps with homemade bbq or apple sauce.

Chicken tikka wraps with fresh salad.

Chips/cheesy chips.

Saturday morning:
A range of breakfast items Inc bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash browns (for @BMR 😉), eggs and beans, served on french sticks (if available) or baps or on a tray if you like.

Saturday lunchtime ish:
CFC (cliff's fried chicken) with chips.

Saturday evening:
More homemade burgers.

A selection of homemade sausages Inc pork and tomato, the hot Spanish sizzler, spicy Brazilian, chilli and garlic and plain seasoned pork, served in a roll with onions and a selection of sauces.

Homemade chicken shawarma wraps with salad and yogurt and mint sauce.

Chips/cheesy chips.

Sunday morning:
More breakfast...

Maybe subject to change if I decide to add anything else lol...

If there are any vegetarians then give me a shout and I'll do my best I can at least make a nice veggie Memphis burger for you.
I turned vegetarian in March be nice if there was at least one of your fine veggie burgers to try 👍

I turned vegetarian in March be nice if there was at least one of your fine veggie burgers to try 👍
Ok I can do that I'll make a good batch of them,if there's any left you can take them home, you ok with onions and cheese etc?

I can only see what updated on page as far as deposits and monies have gone I'm sure when a admin or mod pop across they will get everything rectified I'm just back from a 2 week hil myself with the 4 kids try and do some catching up see you all soon

I can only see what updated on page as far as deposits and monies have gone I'm sure when a admin or mod pop across they will get everything rectified I'm just back from a 2 week hil myself with the 4 kids try and do some catching up see you all soon
Its @Karl you need for updating the list on who's paid 👍

Back