• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

the temptation to bring the full system, when in reality we only really need the one bass bin and two tops

2397F353-D430-405B-ACC8-E71C6D85B9C5.jpeg

balance paid - thanks @Karl for sorting out tickets

the temptation to bring the full system, when in reality we only really need the one bass bin and two tops

View attachment 78282
I thought we was a civilised club and everyone in bed asleep by 10, but I can see this turning into an all night rave 🤣

Can we have 2 elgrands- 1 with 2 adults and a child and the other with 2 adults?

If you want to come mate you need to get the money over ASAP as we'll be buying the tickets soon. There are places left, yes.

@Winchester yes you can add a tent and 2 kids to the listing, just need the monies for the tickets.

@Dai-San you are more than welcome to arrive on the Saturday, no problem at all.

@Snoopy11 @Tdlew I've not received a deposit from either of you, are you still planning on coming?

Master list has been updated, we are still missing some details for some people. If I've missed any messages, I apologise, please drop me a message with the information so that I can quickly find it to update the list.

If you do not let me know if you are bringing a tent/awning you may not have room for it on the plot, so it's important you tell me what your sleeping arrangements are.

Also, there are a lot of people who have sent payments as goods/services, but I'm too busy to work out who owes what so the club will foot the bill for the fees PayPal have taken. Please make sure you check before sending as we're at least £20 down now on the ticket bill.

ALL PAYMENTS NEEDED BY 19TH AUGUST - IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY BY THIS TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW

Master list has been updated, we are still missing some details for some people. If I've missed any messages, I apologise, please drop me a message with the information so that I can quickly find it to update the list.

If you do not let me know if you are bringing a tent/awning you may not have room for it on the plot, so it's important you tell me what your sleeping arrangements are.

Also, there are a lot of people who have sent payments as goods/services, but I'm too busy to work out who owes what so the club will foot the bill for the fees PayPal have taken. Please make sure you check before sending as we're at least £20 down now on the ticket bill.

ALL PAYMENTS NEEDED BY 19TH AUGUST - IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY BY THIS TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW
@Gippa_elgrand @Winchester @Happy Eddie @Alexandru @Madfish @Snaffles79 @mikkb @mikeb4x4 @Miss Brown @TeamDefiantUK

You all owe balances on your tickets. Full payment is required by 19th August.
Balance paid boss

Final balance paid. No shame here 😊🤘

Back