• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

Just had a few moments spare to nock out a quick sketch of club stand it's not to scale but will give you the gist I will go out 1st thing in the morning and measure the stand and with some line paint mark out plots so everyone has a equal space
Toilets are about 200 to 300 meters away20220814_161339.jpg

I
Just had a few moments spare to nock out a quick sketch of club stand it's not to scale but will give you the gist I will go out 1st thing in the morning and measure the stand and with some line paint mark out plots so everyone has a equal space
Toilets are about 200 to 300 meters awayView attachment 78537
Was reading this upside down and as presented and thought it was shorthand or Klingon or something...then after ten minutes of trying to decipher it, clocked the text orientation. 🤭

@sebamax2 - you've only sent the payments for the tickets, not including the booking fee, can you please send the remaining £8.43?

@Happy Eddie @Alexandru and @Snaffles79

I have only received deposits from you, if you are still wanting to come you need to get the balance paid before Friday.

Master list updated.
Still missing a few bits of info re: sleeping arrangements.

1660590190163.png

@Happy Eddie was threatening to bring a caravan! He hasn't been seen for a couple of weeks, hope he's ok.

Back