• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Xmas meet

If anyone is interested, I'll be bringing my 'smoked headlight covers' along to the Xmas meet if anyone wants to buy them (£60), they come with the original 3M clear tape

They will fit a series 2 and 3 but they are too big to post, and I'd probably need to buy a box to put them in anyway, lol, so its best to hand them to someone if there are any takers :)

They can be viewed here -> https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/pics-whos-de-chromed-their-Elgrand.20195/post-261500

Just pm'd you mate

If anyone is interested, I'll be bringing my 'smoked headlight covers' along to the Xmas meet if anyone wants to buy them (£60), they come with the original 3M clear tape

They will fit a series 2 and 3 but they are too big to post, and I'd probably need to buy a box to put them in anyway, lol, so its best to hand them to someone if there are any takers :)

They can be viewed here -> https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/pics-whos-de-chromed-their-Elgrand.20195/post-261500

SOLD!!!

:)

I can bring a big box … maybe not then lol

ok i spoke to dave we will meet at the old control tower cafe in the car park in red Goodwood-MC-Track-Day-Map-A4-2048x1444.png

You mean the car park that's on fire?

yep shakey bob stricks again :joy::joy:

Hoping to be there, unfortunately i suffered a heart attack earlier this week and released from QA yesterday
Been told to take it easy and not drive for at least a week so i will see how i feel on the day, lifetime of medication to look forward to but i will remain positive so if i dont make this one will definitely do the next

take it easy hope to see you

Yep, best wished for a full recovery.

Hoping to be there, unfortunately i suffered a heart attack earlier this week and released from QA yesterday
Been told to take it easy and not drive for at least a week so i will see how i feel on the day, lifetime of medication to look forward to but i will remain positive so if i dont make this one will definitely do the next
Any bloody excuse 🙄 🤣 but on a more serious note, hope you make a speedy recovery mate... there will be plenty other meets in the future... take care and take it easy ... big man hug sent

Rest up for this one and take it easy buddy, there will always be another meet to come along to when you’re fighting fit

How does December 11th sit with everyone as a possible xmas meet at Goodwood racing circuit.. usual meet times in the car park plus they have the cafe there. I believe its a cycle day on that day which means it's definitely open. Everyone's thoughts please 🙏
hi dave is this for south east members only,

anyone who can make it are most welcome no prizes for the farthest distance traveled but if you are in the nova you will be surrounded by admirers

anyone who can make it are most welcome no prizes for the farthest distance traveled but if you are in the nova you will be surrounded by admirers
i'm on holiday until the 19th so if it's an early start to the day i can do an overnight stop on the 10th somewhere close to it.

hahaha and yes i know my name is not dave just getting a feel for how many mince pies my 5yr old grandaughter has to make :innocent::innocent::innocent::joy:

Back