• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Xmas meet

It's a cold one this morning ready for the Xmas meet.. -4.5 here in Gosport.... wrap up well ladies and gentlemen 🥶🥶🥶🥶

bring the bovril we will be fine

bovril and mince pies what can go wrong

Cracking little meet today.. Nice to meet a member from the Midlands..(hello Allun)
Thank you Sal for the sausage baps.. thank you Bob for the mince pies...
20221211_104113.jpg
Merry Christmas to one and all and see you at the next meet

looks like a great turn out considering the weather .. been working outside all day in -2 but now safely In front of the workshop wood burner …

What better than a good butty and warm brew with good people on a cold morning at Goodwood, thanks to all for the great comapny and to the fryiers brewers and bakers for sustaining the troops.

Did you notice how fast the blue one in the photo's looked?, poetry in motion reminded me of the Hoffmeister kink.

What better than a good butty and warm brew with good people on a cold morning at Goodwood, thanks to all for the great comapny and to the fryiers brewers and bakers for sustaining the troops.

Did you notice how fast the blue one in the photo's looked?, poetry in motion reminded me of the Hoffmeister kink.
I hope your not talking about that cyclist in blue 🤣🤣🤣 too much lycra that time of the morning for me 🤭🤭

All look great, I particularly like the Grey colour and Love the blue as it is my favourite on an Ellie. Almost got the blue when I was buying but it had a conversion which although nice was not the fit out to suit my adventures.

Good to hear you all had a great meet

All look great, I particularly like the Grey colour and Love the blue as it is my favourite on an Ellie. Almost got the blue when I was buying but it had a conversion which although nice was not the fit out to suit my adventures.

Good to hear you all had a great meet
Of course the grey one looks the best 😅😅 it's a bt faster than the blue and definitely faster than the whites 🤭🤭🤭

mine was a bit faster going home after SOMEONE wiped some dirt off after writing clean me on the rear door:rolleyes::rolleyes: blooming kids :joy:

mine was a bit faster going home after SOMEONE wiped some dirt off after writing clean me on the rear door:rolleyes::rolleyes: blooming kids :joy:
Wasn't me Bob 🤔🤔🤔

Despite the nip in the air, we thoroughly enjoyed the get together and meeting up with you all. Good company, sausage and bacon butties, coffee, tea, bovril and some cracking mince pies - what's not to like? Mind you, Nipper wasn't white when we got home. More a dirty grey......... Didn't make any difference to the speed though so I jet washed it off when we got home. Sal thinks I'm mad now......

haha nore me

ok this is just an appeal to Portsmouth area elgrands my nipper has organized a vw meet on sat 17th and has invited the Elgrand owners club to join in if we wish it is for the premature baby unit at the qa hospital (ickle pickles) dress the car up with christmas decs bring some change for the rattle boxes meeting at/behind the d,day musium at 20.00 then a quick parade along the seafront and back to d.day carpark i will be there as the prem unit saved 2 of my grandkids at the moment he has got about 25 various vw going but hoping to get more it may be in the evening news and on local tv

ok this is just an appeal to Portsmouth area elgrands my nipper has organized a vw meet on sat 17th and has invited the Elgrand owners club to join in if we wish it is for the premature baby unit at the qa hospital (ickle pickles) dress the car up with christmas decs bring some change for the rattle boxes meeting at/behind the d,day musium at 20.00 then a quick parade along the seafront and back to d.day carpark i will be there as the prem unit saved 2 of my grandkids at the moment he has got about 25 various vw going but hoping to get more it may be in the evening news and on local tv
We will do our best to attend, but can't promise at the moment due to other commitments. If we don't get there, hope it all goes well. Tim and Sal.

Back