• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Where can I get parts?

Mrappy

E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Hi karl, I've tried the link for Brian and it says web page unavailable, I'm in need of a replacement head gasket as mine is on it's way out, I'm smelling petrol in the expansion tank mate, any help appreciated, cheers Martin

Markcurn1

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Hi karl, I've tried the link for Brian and it says web page unavailable, I'm in need of a replacement head gasket as mine is on it's way out, I'm smelling petrol in the expansion tank mate, any help appreciated, cheers Martin
You will be better off giving him a call or text,07970549787👍

Mrappy

E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Done karl, sent Brian a text, cheers buddy

Markcurn1

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
It's Mark actually bud, your welcome anyway.😀

Joystick

E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Joy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
I have used Automotive Japanese Spares in Coventry before. Found the company to be very helpful.

Mr.Doug

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Anyone have luck locating parts in Canada? I imagine engine parts for a VQ35 wouldn't be an issue as there are alot of other Nissans sold locally with the engine? Anyone have feedback on suspension?
Did you happen to find which parts crossover for the Elgrand in Canada?

JimmieK

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
James
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
I just ordered the catalytic converter replacement test pipes set from https://Elgrand-shop.com/ the are based in Perth WA. Will post some pics of how the install goes...

Quasar

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
DAVID
Elgrand
E50
Region
Rest Of World
I've had a lot of issues getting rear shocks for my E50 at a reasonable price here in Melbourne, Australia. Is there a list of part numbers for the different brands that I could use?

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
I've had a lot of issues getting rear shocks for my E50 at a reasonable price here in Melbourne, Australia. Is there a list of part numbers for the different brands that I could use?
Not sure of the part numbers but here in the UK, people have used Vauxhall frontera rear shocks on the e50 as they match.

Quasar

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
DAVID
Elgrand
E50
Region
Rest Of World
Thanks RobP, would you know the corresponding KYB part number?

I tried ordering the original Elgrand kyb part through Amazon Japan but they cancelled it because apparently shocks are dangerous to send by plane...

Ellie21

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Brahim
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Gidday from Downunder - patoca. What parts are you after - if it's engine parts or engine accessories you should be able to use the Nissan dealers because those parts are shared on other Nissan vehicles with the 3.5-litre engine.

Cheers

Steve
There are lot of places on eBay-co.au and shipping g to your place.
If it can help you

Jade

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
I'm looking to buy the screen that attaches to the dials
Cam anyone help

Adders

E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Hi im new to the forum,this is probably a question asked a lot,but,im after a navigation control panel switch?If thats what its called,the jog wheel dosent work and i have tryed lots of breaks in the uk but no luck,i got one on eBay,sent it back coz it dident work,any ideas people plaese.

Stempyuno

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
アンドリュー
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi im new to the forum,this is probably a question asked a lot,but,im after a navigation control panel switch?If thats what its called,the jog wheel dosent work and i have tryed lots of breaks in the uk but no luck,i got one on eBay,sent it back coz it dident work,any ideas people plaese.