• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Where can I get parts?

Hi karl, I've tried the link for Brian and it says web page unavailable, I'm in need of a replacement head gasket as mine is on it's way out, I'm smelling petrol in the expansion tank mate, any help appreciated, cheers Martin

Hi karl, I've tried the link for Brian and it says web page unavailable, I'm in need of a replacement head gasket as mine is on it's way out, I'm smelling petrol in the expansion tank mate, any help appreciated, cheers Martin
You will be better off giving him a call or text,07970549787šŸ‘

Done karl, sent Brian a text, cheers buddy

It's Mark actually bud, your welcome anyway.šŸ˜€

I have used Automotive Japanese Spares in Coventry before. Found the company to be very helpful.

Anyone have luck locating parts in Canada? I imagine engine parts for a VQ35 wouldn't be an issue as there are alot of other Nissans sold locally with the engine? Anyone have feedback on suspension?
Did you happen to find which parts crossover for the Elgrand in Canada?

I just ordered the catalytic converter replacement test pipes set from https://Elgrand-shop.com/ the are based in Perth WA. Will post some pics of how the install goes...

I've had a lot of issues getting rear shocks for my E50 at a reasonable price here in Melbourne, Australia. Is there a list of part numbers for the different brands that I could use?

I've had a lot of issues getting rear shocks for my E50 at a reasonable price here in Melbourne, Australia. Is there a list of part numbers for the different brands that I could use?
Not sure of the part numbers but here in the UK, people have used Vauxhall frontera rear shocks on the e50 as they match.

Thanks RobP, would you know the corresponding KYB part number?

I tried ordering the original Elgrand kyb part through Amazon Japan but they cancelled it because apparently shocks are dangerous to send by plane...

Gidday from Downunder - patoca. What parts are you after - if it's engine parts or engine accessories you should be able to use the Nissan dealers because those parts are shared on other Nissan vehicles with the 3.5-litre engine.

Cheers

Steve
There are lot of places on eBay-co.au and shipping g to your place.
If it can help you

I'm looking to buy the screen that attaches to the dials
Cam anyone help

Hi im new to the forum,this is probably a question asked a lot,but,im after a navigation control panel switch?If thats what its called,the jog wheel dosent work and i have tryed lots of breaks in the uk but no luck,i got one on eBay,sent it back coz it dident work,any ideas people plaese.

Hi im new to the forum,this is probably a question asked a lot,but,im after a navigation control panel switch?If thats what its called,the jog wheel dosent work and i have tryed lots of breaks in the uk but no luck,i got one on eBay,sent it back coz it dident work,any ideas people plaese.

Well, where would you get parts for any other car?

Most motor factors stock general spares for the Elgrand now. Most service items are available including brakes, bearings and bushes. The BEST place to get your parts from is BMR (https://bmr-automotive.com/). He's a member here and will do his best to help. In some cases he may not be the cheapest, but that's because he doesn't sell cheap shit parts that will fail after a few months. He's an enthusiast and a mechanic, the best kind of person to buy from when taking care of your car.

As for other bits like body parts, bumpers, lights, seats etc. You are going to have to go to a breakers yard. There are plenty of places in the UK that are breaking Elgrands. I don't know them all, but there is a good one in York, or there is the Elgrand Warehouse in Cornwall. Expect to pay a lot for body parts. They are big and scarce. An E50 Rider bumper will set you back Ā£600. An E51 Rider bumper will set you back Ā£1000. There's an idea. The best advise here is... don't crash it or prang it! Often repair is cheaper than replacement... so look into quotes from body shops when possible rather than looking for replacements.

Aside from this, the alternative is to get the parts from Japan. This is possible, but expensive. There are a few places you can go to who regularly import parts. Ask them for a quote and they will get them over here as part of a bigger order they are placing. This will help with shipping costs etc. Delivery time from Japan can take a few months though, so don't expect it here next day.

As a closing statement... don't worry too much about it. We have 1400 members and all of them have been able to get what they need.
Thanks for the great advice, Iā€™ve looked at the bmr site, great prices

Back