• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Where can I get parts?

I'm looking for replacement wiper blades for an E51, any recommended site to get them from?

They don't have wiper blades listed on their site?

Mine are from Tesco

Hi everyone sorry to be a pain when we brought our Ellie a couple of years ago we didn't really hear a fan kicking in but last couple of weeks as soon as you start engine it sounds like fan going straight on is this normal or is there a problem please help many thanks

Hi everyone sorry to be a pain when we brought our Ellie a couple of years ago we didn't really hear a fan kicking in but last couple of weeks as soon as you start engine it sounds like fan going straight on is this normal or is there a problem please help many thanks
Is it a 2.5 or 3.5?

Does the fan still come on as soon as you start the engine from cold if you turn the AC off?

I Need some rear brake pads for my E51 2003 will i get some from Halfords or is Europarts a better choice Thanks

I Need some rear brake pads for my E51 2003 will i get some from Halfords or is Europarts a better choice Thanks
Brian at BMR has a great range of parts.

Where can I buy an intake manifold gasket kit for my 2004 e51 3.5 petrol?
Thanks

The biggest problem/trouble I've run into is finding the unique aftermarket mods that are openly available in Japan.

I'm looking for a power steering filler cap for an E51 2005, any one got any idea where I can get one, thanks

I was worried about this and had been warned because in australia it is a grey import. Turns out that Nissan Australia (the 3 dealerships i dealt with anyway know very little about this vehicle. The world wide web is your friend and you can literally buy whatever you need delivered to your door. I know cause ive aquired everything i need even when my local stockist cant find it.

Well, where would you get parts for any other car?

Most motor factors stock general spares for the Elgrand now. Most service items are available including brakes, bearings and bushes. The BEST place to get your parts from is BMR (https://bmr-automotive.com/). He's a member here and will do his best to help. In some cases he may not be the cheapest, but that's because he doesn't sell cheap shit parts that will fail after a few months. He's an enthusiast and a mechanic, the best kind of person to buy from when taking care of your car.

As for other bits like body parts, bumpers, lights, seats etc. You are going to have to go to a breakers yard. There are plenty of places in the UK that are breaking Elgrands. I don't know them all, but there is a good one in York, or there is the Elgrand Warehouse in Cornwall. Expect to pay a lot for body parts. They are big and scarce. An E50 Rider bumper will set you back £600. An E51 Rider bumper will set you back £1000. There's an idea. The best advise here is... don't crash it or prang it! Often repair is cheaper than replacement... so look into quotes from body shops when possible rather than looking for replacements.

Aside from this, the alternative is to get the parts from Japan. This is possible, but expensive. There are a few places you can go to who regularly import parts. Ask them for a quote and they will get them over here as part of a bigger order they are placing. This will help with shipping costs etc. Delivery time from Japan can take a few months though, so don't expect it here next day.

As a closing statement... don't worry too much about it. We have 1400 members and all of them have been able to get what they need.
How do I get in touch with him.i need a power steering pipe for my 2000 model petrol 3.3 E50

Please contact him via text, +447970549787 with your name and Elgrand details, and what you'd like etc, and he'll get back to you with a price 👍
Just text no calls.

Back