• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Edit
As they say, the good thing about America is, anyone can become the president, the bad thing about America is, anyone can become the president.
I know, look at Biden 🤣
 
Fuckin disgraceful!!

I'd have nutted that prick....anyone who calls themselves JD must be a prick
He calls himself 'JD' as it's his name initials, James David. Also, it is more of a cultural thing, than here, to use initials as 'names' in the US. He's a fantastic choice for VP. But again it's all personal opinion.
PJ and Duncan were good, too.
JFK, JK Rowling, FDR, P.J O' Rourke, the blues guitarist B. B King etc etc etc etc
 
Last edited:
I think if I were going for such an important meeting in the oval office to meet the President, visible to the world, I woudn't have come dressed like I was sitting on the sofa eating Pringles, watching Neighbours. But there we go.
 
He calls himself 'JD' as it's his name initials, James David. Also, it is more of a cultural thing, than here, to use initials as 'names' in the US. He's a fantastic choice for VP. But again it's all personal opinion.
PJ and Duncan were good, too.
JFK, JK Rowling, FDR, P.J O' Rourke, the blues guitarist B. B King etc etc etc etc
I'm going to have to reply to tell you I'm not replying and getting engaged with you as I've seen where that ends...I noticed the other week you had a Trump profile picture.

Suffice to say, call himself James then...and stop being a prick and a bully to boot...purely because the cameras where there, he acted like a snivelling little runt hiding behind the bigger boy knowing full well there'd be no comeback from his words as he's basically inconsequential.

If you thought that was all above board and honourable, diplomatic, statesmanlike way to treat someone who is trying to defend his people's land, when all they really want is access to some minerals to make more money...all the while banging on about the oval office ffs...then there's no more I can say as I think from the general reaction to it all you'd be in the minority.

I believe there's a no politics policy on here so I'll say no more.
 
Yep , no politics , for good reasons I’d say
We all like a debate etc but when politics is concerned someone will always take it to another level and then another etc
Just as an edit
I do not aim my comment at any “one” person
 
I'm going to have to reply to tell you I'm not replying and getting engaged with you as I've seen where that ends...I noticed the other week you had a Trump profile picture.

Suffice to say, call himself James then...and stop being a prick and a bully to boot...purely because the cameras where there, he acted like a snivelling little runt hiding behind the bigger boy knowing full well there'd be no comeback from his words as he's basically inconsequential.

If you thought that was all above board and honourable, diplomatic, statesmanlike way to treat someone who is trying to defend his people's land, when all they really want is access to some minerals to make more money...all the while banging on about the oval office ffs...then there's no more I can say as I think from the general reaction to it all you'd be in the minority.

I believe there's a no politics policy on here so I'll say no more.
Hi,
'I'm going to have to reply to tell you I'm not replying and getting engaged with you as I've seen where that ends'

Well, it 'ends' as some find it difficult to discuss and argue constructively with someone who has a different opinion. I don't. Quite the opposite in fact.


'I noticed the other week you had a Trump profile picture.'
And there is an issue with that? lol

Rather than me continuing to defend a grown adult, considering your remark:
'Suffice to say, call himself James then...and stop being a prick' . Thus, does that mean everyone who does similar is also a 'p!!!k'? I mean, the guitar player, Riley B King, more commonly know as B.B King seemed a great guy. Would you also say he was the same expletive, given he was known as B.B King?

'as I think from the general reaction to it all you'd be in the minority'
Maybe not in the States, given the person you referred to won an election, via a landslide. Democracy etc etc.


I agree ref politics on the thread.
I don't get offended, however, if people have a different opinion to me, or even question their Avatar.
 
This is unbelievable…take time out to watch the full video.


Bullying and public humiliation from a man asking for help to save his country....in the full view of the world, not even a one on one verbal attack but a joint effort.

Disgusting.
I started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.

But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends…..big yawn, over and out.
 
Yep , no politics , for good reasons I’d say
We all like a debate etc but when politics is concerned someone will always take it to another level and then another etc
Just as an edit
I do not aim my comment at any “one” person
I agree with that. Folk often get irate when they discover that not everyone in the world agrees with them.
 
I started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.

But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends…..big yawn, over and out.
Posting an initial link and opinion about a huge, monumental political world event such as a Zelenskyy-Trump admin meeting and retrospectively stating it was apparently 'not about politics'.
And then directing attacks, such as 'But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends' and indeed, after claiming one don't like bullying, is beyond satire :-)
 
I started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.

But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends…..big yawn, over and out.
Sadly, bullies get everywhere. v
 
Last edited:
^ Agreed.
 
This is the “ what the fuck “ thread so here goes
Fuckery fuckety fuck fuck fuck, some things are getting tiresome

Oh yes I’m being offensive but in a venting sort of way as I’m allowed, and I’m not being political, I’m not mentioning religion and “ again “ I’m “ not” aiming at one person as I don’t want to turn yet another thread into one about one person
 
It’s says a lot for the Republican Party in the USA that Trump and Vance can become President & VP as they only have a mental age of 14 added together. Two narcissistic b ******s , utterly despicable men. And our idiot King and PM have invited him here. What a Tory like waste of tax payers money delivering the invite by hand.
 
It’s says a lot for the Republican Party in the USA that Trump and Vance can become President & VP as they only have a mental age of 14 added together. Two narcissistic b ******s , utterly despicable men.
It wasn't/isn't really about the Republican Party in the USA that those mentioned can become President and VP, it is to do with a) the constitution: https://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates and crucially b) democracy and voters: The electorate, via democratic means, choose who THEY wish to be the Presidential Nominee via 'primary elections'. Typically Republican voters vote in Republican primaries, like registered Democrat voters typically vote in Democrat primaries, but some states also have open primaries, where Democrat voters, and registered independents can also vote in a Republican party primary for eg. So democracy at work again. Of course the Vice Presidential Nominee (the then running mate) is of course the Presidential Nominee's choice, as long as it conforms to point a) above. And of course in the ensuing general election, again, democracy at play when the electorate decide who THEY wish to be the next President (and Vice President via the 'ticket') of the United States.
Finally, calling them names such as 'Two narcissistic b ******s , utterly despicable men.' is of course personal opinion/freedom of speech, which, you are perfectly entitled too.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top