He calls himself 'JD' as it's his name initials, James David. Also, it is more of a cultural thing, than here, to use initials as 'names' in the US. He's a fantastic choice for VP. But again it's all personal opinion.Fuckin disgraceful!!
I'd have nutted that prick....anyone who calls themselves JD must be a prick
Imagine if Kamala had wonIt's actually frightening he's in charge of America..
They can'tAs they say, the good thing about America is, anyone can become the president,
I'm going to have to reply to tell you I'm not replying and getting engaged with you as I've seen where that ends...I noticed the other week you had a Trump profile picture.He calls himself 'JD' as it's his name initials, James David. Also, it is more of a cultural thing, than here, to use initials as 'names' in the US. He's a fantastic choice for VP. But again it's all personal opinion.
PJ and Duncan were good, too.
JFK, JK Rowling, FDR, P.J O' Rourke, the blues guitarist B. B King etc etc etc etc
Hi,I'm going to have to reply to tell you I'm not replying and getting engaged with you as I've seen where that ends...I noticed the other week you had a Trump profile picture.
Suffice to say, call himself James then...and stop being a prick and a bully to boot...purely because the cameras where there, he acted like a snivelling little runt hiding behind the bigger boy knowing full well there'd be no comeback from his words as he's basically inconsequential.
If you thought that was all above board and honourable, diplomatic, statesmanlike way to treat someone who is trying to defend his people's land, when all they really want is access to some minerals to make more money...all the while banging on about the oval office ffs...then there's no more I can say as I think from the general reaction to it all you'd be in the minority.
I believe there's a no politics policy on here so I'll say no more.
I started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.This is unbelievable…take time out to watch the full video.
![]()
How Trump’s Polite Meeting With Zelensky Descended Into Acrimony — The Wall Street Journal
The Oval Office appearance spiraled into recriminations and ended with the Ukrainian president being asked to leave the White Houseapple.news
Bullying and public humiliation from a man asking for help to save his country....in the full view of the world, not even a one on one verbal attack but a joint effort.
Disgusting.
I agree with that. Folk often get irate when they discover that not everyone in the world agrees with them.Yep , no politics , for good reasons I’d say
We all like a debate etc but when politics is concerned someone will always take it to another level and then another etc
Just as an edit
I do not aim my comment at any “one” person
Posting an initial link and opinion about a huge, monumental political world event such as a Zelenskyy-Trump admin meeting and retrospectively stating it was apparently 'not about politics'.I started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.
But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends…..big yawn, over and out.
Sadly, bullies get everywhere. vI started it, but it was not about Politics - it was about public bullying and humiliation - I hate bullying as I said in the post starter.
But there are people who turned the post into a Political shit fight and we all know who it is and we all know where it ends…..big yawn, over and out.
Agreed. No one wants a thread to be all about ganging up on one person. Again.I don’t want to turn yet another thread into one about one person
FFS , 14 minutes and I’ve only just got thatI won't be having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
It wasn't/isn't really about the Republican Party in the USA that those mentioned can become President and VP, it is to do with a) the constitution: https://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates and crucially b) democracy and voters: The electorate, via democratic means, choose who THEY wish to be the Presidential Nominee via 'primary elections'. Typically Republican voters vote in Republican primaries, like registered Democrat voters typically vote in Democrat primaries, but some states also have open primaries, where Democrat voters, and registered independents can also vote in a Republican party primary for eg. So democracy at work again. Of course the Vice Presidential Nominee (the then running mate) is of course the Presidential Nominee's choice, as long as it conforms to point a) above. And of course in the ensuing general election, again, democracy at play when the electorate decide who THEY wish to be the next President (and Vice President via the 'ticket') of the United States.It’s says a lot for the Republican Party in the USA that Trump and Vance can become President & VP as they only have a mental age of 14 added together. Two narcissistic b ******s , utterly despicable men.