• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

No way anyone can put me in the bracket of parking as close as I can to a Supermarket opening, thinking it's 'hard work to walk, like 50 paces lol

The other end was mega chokca parked, with one woman doing to the reverse/forward, toing and frowing countless times to squeeze between two other cars.....when there was this much space a 'massive' 50 paces on


View attachment 112502
I do something similar, there's about 20 or so spaces in various places around my local shopping centre that are about a foot wider than standard which I like to park in.
 
Trump & Co set that up in advance. It was rather crude version of the "Good cop - Bad cop" routine. Probably intended to soften him up for the mineral deal Trump was after. It failed miserably!
Do you know that, or is it personal opinion?
 
I have to admit I like to see the G30 paint when it’s different front to back in very bright sun, I’ve seen one shine green to purple to copper/bronze as I walked around it , now that was nice
But if you tell anyone I said that out loud I will deny it lol
When I got to have the first look at mine I noticed as I walked around it and got to a wing mirror it was a purple colour. I said to the lad who was showing me around has it had a replacement wing mirror. He said he would take it outside for me and it will all make sense. Wish I had joined the forum first and I would of heard about G30 and saved myself the embarrassment
 
When I got to have the first look at mine I noticed as I walked around it and got to a wing mirror it was a purple colour. I said to the lad who was showing me around has it had a replacement wing mirror. He said he would take it outside for me and it will all make sense. Wish I had joined the forum first and I would of heard about G30 and saved myself the embarrassment

In the early days of me working on E51s regularly I once noted the colour of a G30 Elgrand as purple (or green I forget which) on the customer's receipt lol.
 
In the early days of me working on E51s regularly I once noted the colour of a G30 Elgrand as purple (or green I forget which) on the customer's receipt lol.
On the Japanese auctions G30 Elgrands are quite regularly listed as being either purple or green rather than black which could explain the receipt.
 
Today's music whilst driving was provided by The Shadows and the first track was Apache. It starts with some drumming and after 5 seconds I nearly crapped myself. It's here when a guitar kicks in as well as drumsticks tapping together. The tapping noise is in the background and I thought something had gone wrong with the engine.
 
On the Japanese auctions G30 Elgrands are quite regularly listed as being either purple or green rather than black which could explain the receipt.
When I bought a spray can from my local paint shop, he called G30 black pearl.
 
Back
Top