Shhhhhhh—— I was nodding off thenYou'd need at least 10 packs though.
I do something similar, there's about 20 or so spaces in various places around my local shopping centre that are about a foot wider than standard which I like to park in.No way anyone can put me in the bracket of parking as close as I can to a Supermarket opening, thinking it's 'hard work to walk, like 50 paces lol
The other end was mega chokca parked, with one woman doing to the reverse/forward, toing and frowing countless times to squeeze between two other cars.....when there was this much space a 'massive' 50 paces on
View attachment 112502
Do you remember General Colin Powell from Desert Storm or Iraq 1? He pronounced it Koh lon....could be pronounced Co Lin though
Do you know that, or is it personal opinion?Trump & Co set that up in advance. It was rather crude version of the "Good cop - Bad cop" routine. Probably intended to soften him up for the mineral deal Trump was after. It failed miserably!
He was there, I saw him with my own eyes.Do you know that, or is it personal opinion?
When I got to have the first look at mine I noticed as I walked around it and got to a wing mirror it was a purple colour. I said to the lad who was showing me around has it had a replacement wing mirror. He said he would take it outside for me and it will all make sense. Wish I had joined the forum first and I would of heard about G30 and saved myself the embarrassmentI have to admit I like to see the G30 paint when it’s different front to back in very bright sun, I’ve seen one shine green to purple to copper/bronze as I walked around it , now that was nice
But if you tell anyone I said that out loud I will deny it lol
When I got to have the first look at mine I noticed as I walked around it and got to a wing mirror it was a purple colour. I said to the lad who was showing me around has it had a replacement wing mirror. He said he would take it outside for me and it will all make sense. Wish I had joined the forum first and I would of heard about G30 and saved myself the embarrassment
That's exactly what I thought happened.He was there, I saw him with my own eyes.
On the Japanese auctions G30 Elgrands are quite regularly listed as being either purple or green rather than black which could explain the receipt.In the early days of me working on E51s regularly I once noted the colour of a G30 Elgrand as purple (or green I forget which) on the customer's receipt lol.
Come the glorious day citizen....Power to the People!!!He was there, I saw him with my own eyes.
When I bought a spray can from my local paint shop, he called G30 black pearl.On the Japanese auctions G30 Elgrands are quite regularly listed as being either purple or green rather than black which could explain the receipt.
Was he called Jack Sparrow?When I bought a spray can from my local paint shop, he called G30 black pearl.