- Messages
- 2,193
- Reaction score
- 8,881
- Points
- 373
- Location
- North Yorkshire
- First Name
- Simon
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- Yorkshire
Glad you are mending well mate, good news Peter
It’s almost like trolling @Elgraman whereas if it’s posted often enough it gets responses, not doing yourself any favours being troll like
You really need to suck it up and move on and I actually mean that in a nice way
Ok , wasn’t going to respond to this but I will.SO now I'm a troll?
Grow up. Calling people names is not a good look.
Yes, no worries. Forgotten as far as I' concerned.Ok , wasn’t going to respond to this but I will.
I never intended to call you a troll, i indicated your actions could be seen as “ troll like”
If you feel different then accept my apology, I would rather try and advise not attack another member as that’s just not me ( unless really called for), sometimes advise doesn’t come across as meant or is simply taken the wrong way for what ever reason.
As for me growing up lol, I’m 62 so probably more on the back foot than the front, growing up isn’t an option
Let’s try and get on mate, I’d rather not annoy or upset people, I leave that others and life’s too short etc
Well as it's "unavailable", it's already off, and I'm not actually that fussed, just the "low battery" message that keeps popping up.Turn off the stop start, sorted.
Mrs G went to go to work this morning....Zafira has a total flat tyre.
Coming on top of the service and MOT two days ago, which revealed a cracked spring...."kerching".....now this.
Rang three tyre places, two with 24 hours mobile service only to be told " call me back this afternoon" and "I could do it tomorrow"...
So now sat at tyre place number 4 and praying it's repairable (as the tyre is only 10 months old).
My Ying has been well and truly Yanged off this morning."Parked for free at my office, cheap bus tickets into the city centre.
Turns out kids eat free this week.....£27 off the bill.
Then the bus going back to the office had some issue with the ticket machines so got the return trip for free too.
This week has got off to a good start."
Its called Ying & Yang.
I am expecting a huge dollop of Yang shortly......
![]()
That “ sounds” like too much information lolMy Ying has been well and truly Yanged off this morning.
If he'd said Ting Tong yanged off his ying that'd be too much informationThat “ sounds” like too much information lol
He's just read the infamous for sale thread

I once “ jokingly “ said to the wife , “ I may try cross dressing “ , then I asked if she had any friends with slimmer dresses than hers—— it didn’t go down wellDon’t let her think that card is inappropriate, simply start cross dressing and announce that you are planning to trans. After six months of her begging you to not do it, say you have changed your mind.