• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Sytner MINI today
Full (major) service (including plugs) and an MOT.....£500 phew

But remember, as we've been told, that's business mate. Sure beats seeing your motor up a day later for THOUSANDS of pounds more than you believed it would be Sorry, apparently that's business too!
Please give it a rest with the 'thats business mate' it's getting tedious seeing you repeatedly posting it.
 
Please give it a rest with the 'thats business mate' it's getting tedious seeing you repeatedly posting it.
But that was what I was told. That's fact. What you're saying is you don't like my facts?
 
No, we just don't want to keep reading it.
But people such as yourself seem to want to respond it it.
Fine for people to say that is what it was, but when I factually repeat it, that;s not fine lol
 
But that was what I was told. That's fact. What you're saying is you don't like my facts?
1 person said it. I've been back and looked.
I don't mind that you feel aggrieved or whatever. But you finish pretty much every post with that statement, and it's getting annoying quite frankly.
 
1 person said it. I've been back and looked.
I don't mind that you feel aggrieved or whatever. But you finish pretty much every post with that statement, and it's getting annoying quite frankly.
It’s almost like trolling @Elgraman whereas if it’s posted often enough it gets responses, not doing yourself any favours being troll like
You really need to suck it up and move on and I actually mean that in a nice way
 
1 person said it. I've been back and looked.
I don't mind that you feel aggrieved or whatever. But you finish pretty much every post with that statement, and it's getting annoying quite frankly.
But it was implied/said in a different way by a multitude. One can split hairs according to what thesaurus version of 'that's business mate' was used, but the meaning is the same. I'm not aggrieved at all, just reciting advices given. Again, I'm not sure what one don't like about facts.

Moreover, if you locked back and concluded one person said it, maybe look back and see if 'pretty much every post' is concluded with that statement is true. I've say I've written, say, 250 posts since November, hence I struggle to see where 'pretty much every' one of them is concluded with it.
 
It’s almost like trolling @Elgraman whereas if it’s posted often enough it gets responses, not doing yourself any favours being troll like
You really need to suck it up and move on and I actually mean that in a nice way
SO now I'm a troll?
Grow up. Calling people names is not a good look.
 
Out for tea.
Parked for free at my office, cheap bus tickets into the city centre.
Turns out kids eat free this week.....£27 off the bill.
Then the bus going back to the office had some issue with the ticket machines so got the return trip for free too.
This week has got off to a good start.
 
At least you shouldn't need hormone tablets etc as in most cases half a thyroid can cope and should be a complete recovery. You'll be surprised how much better that will look after it's healed a bit.

Thanks and yes it is healing well.....5 days after the operation.

IMG_7203.jpeg


Its a huge relief to get rid of the fluid drain and bottle - i had to take it everywhere and everywhere i went i would pull the tube at my neck.

IMG_7184.jpeg
 
Its a huge relief to get rid of the fluid drain and bottle - i had to take it everywhere and everywhere i went i would pull the tube at my neck.
On one of the occasions when I had my I had my neck done the drain tube was cut to the right length for me lying in bed. They didn't have one of those wheeled stands for me, it took a while for me to remember to pick the bag up when I stood up.
 
On one of the occasions when I had my I had my neck done the drain tube was cut to the right length for me lying in bed. They didn't have one of those wheeled stands for me, it took a while for me to remember to pick the bag up when I stood up.
I was carrying mine around like a lantern, when the tube was pulled out it made a loud sucking sound as the bottle had a negative charge to draw out the fluid......it wasn't nice.
 
Back
Top