• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

It’s almost like trolling @Elgraman whereas if it’s posted often enough it gets responses, not doing yourself any favours being troll like
You really need to suck it up and move on and I actually mean that in a nice way

SO now I'm a troll?
Grow up. Calling people names is not a good look.
Ok , wasn’t going to respond to this but I will.
I never intended to call you a troll, i indicated your actions could be seen as “ troll like”
If you feel different then accept my apology, I would rather try and advise not attack another member as that’s just not me ( unless really called for), sometimes advise doesn’t come across as meant or is simply taken the wrong way for what ever reason.
As for me growing up lol, I’m 62 so probably more on the back foot than the front, growing up isn’t an option
Let’s try and get on mate, I’d rather not annoy or upset people, I leave that others and life’s too short etc
 
Ok , wasn’t going to respond to this but I will.
I never intended to call you a troll, i indicated your actions could be seen as “ troll like”
If you feel different then accept my apology, I would rather try and advise not attack another member as that’s just not me ( unless really called for), sometimes advise doesn’t come across as meant or is simply taken the wrong way for what ever reason.
As for me growing up lol, I’m 62 so probably more on the back foot than the front, growing up isn’t an option
Let’s try and get on mate, I’d rather not annoy or upset people, I leave that others and life’s too short etc
Yes, no worries. Forgotten as far as I' concerned.
 
Why are cars so frikkin' complicated now?!!?
Stop start battery....."that's £250 sir"
Bog off.
I'll see about a battery conditioner/charger and attempt to charge it back up myself.
 
Turn off the stop start, sorted.
Well as it's "unavailable", it's already off, and I'm not actually that fussed, just the "low battery" message that keeps popping up.
 
Mrs G went to go to work this morning....Zafira has a total flat tyre.
Coming on top of the service and MOT two days ago, which revealed a cracked spring...."kerching".....now this.
Rang three tyre places, two with 24 hours mobile service only to be told " call me back this afternoon" and "I could do it tomorrow"...
So now sat at tyre place number 4 and praying it's repairable (as the tyre is only 10 months old).
 
Mrs G went to go to work this morning....Zafira has a total flat tyre.
Coming on top of the service and MOT two days ago, which revealed a cracked spring...."kerching".....now this.
Rang three tyre places, two with 24 hours mobile service only to be told " call me back this afternoon" and "I could do it tomorrow"...
So now sat at tyre place number 4 and praying it's repairable (as the tyre is only 10 months old).

"Parked for free at my office, cheap bus tickets into the city centre.
Turns out kids eat free this week.....£27 off the bill.
Then the bus going back to the office had some issue with the ticket machines so got the return trip for free too.
This week has got off to a good start."

Its called Ying & Yang.

I am expecting a huge dollop of Yang shortly......

👍🏻
 
"Parked for free at my office, cheap bus tickets into the city centre.
Turns out kids eat free this week.....£27 off the bill.
Then the bus going back to the office had some issue with the ticket machines so got the return trip for free too.
This week has got off to a good start."

Its called Ying & Yang.

I am expecting a huge dollop of Yang shortly......

👍🏻
My Ying has been well and truly Yanged off this morning.
 
Well, bit of a strange one, but my dog's overnights might be back on.
After a bit of a brainwave (scary), I've been mooching about discovered the up! gti's passenger seat goes back almost flat. The dog of course would get the rest of the back bench (no issues there). The burner, radio and holdall of course goes in the boot, and the folding chair fits on the back seat. Of course that'd be left outside when sleeping. So, with a quilt and PJ's, when the weather gets say mid April, I'm going to try the up! 'camper' :-) I'm sure the odd night lay back sleeping isn't the end of the world. The potti is obviously an issue, but where I go got a non paying public toilet.
 
Last edited:
So here I sit a good few ports in the bag watching an old concert by Lindifarne on catch up BBC 4. Casually glancing at Khal's recent birthday cards one of which was mine. Now generally I buy Khal a comedy card (she does the same), this time I thought i'll buy her a niceish one and catch her off guard, so I bought this one. So as my eye is drawn to my card and well feck me I hadn't notice it before....WTF, see if you can spot it???!!!

1740181229336.png
 
Don’t let her think that card is inappropriate, simply start cross dressing and announce that you are planning to trans. After six months of her begging you to not do it, say you have changed your mind.
 
Don’t let her think that card is inappropriate, simply start cross dressing and announce that you are planning to trans. After six months of her begging you to not do it, say you have changed your mind.
I once “ jokingly “ said to the wife , “ I may try cross dressing “ , then I asked if she had any friends with slimmer dresses than hers—— it didn’t go down well
 
Back
Top