• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Can "Top Trump" that! My 3yr old (at the time) twin boys had taken the ladder off the bunk bed. The put it against the landing rail, one held the bottom while the other climbed the ladder. When you stand at the bottom of the stairs and look up to see a toddler staring down at you from 10ft up WTF do you do? One false move and there's of explaining to do and bits of broken child to clear up.

Luckily the top one climbed down and the bottom one didn't let go, proper "touching cloth" moment....
Wanna bet........

When he was really young wearing an undone baby grow and no nappy he ran up to the mother in law who was sat down and gave her a cuddle as she stroked his hair and back he move her hand to his bum and promptly deposited a number two lol

The little rascal did end up graduating from Warwick with a 1st in German and Business.

Wanna bet........

When he was really young wearing an undone baby grow and no nappy he ran up to the mother in law who was sat down and gave her a cuddle as she stroked his hair and back he move her hand to his bum and promptly deposited a number two lol

The little rascal did end up graduating from Warwick with a 1st in German and Business.
PMSL!!! TOP TRUMP!!

Wanna bet........

That one beats my second daughter asking Nanny to "pull my finger" in the swimming baths... welcome to your granddaughter's Jacuzzi!!

Wanna bet........

He sounds like he was a real handfull

I've got 3 boys here. 10, 6 and 3.
You know nothing of the horrors.
Nothing at all.

Landscaper almost finished the laying the rear paving....he's taken away his rubbish every couple of days.
Conversely, the plasterers who arrived today have dumped old bags full of left over cement/scratch coat in our domestic rubbish bin and legged it for the day.
Going to have to spend ages cleaning the windows and door too, it's smeared everywhere and not been washed off.

My bin gets full already with two kids, one who craps his pants 6 times a day.

They already gave the landscaper attitude because he'd parked his van out front when they were not there.
Should be a fun conversation tomorrow.

Careful! Plasterers are a dodgy breed. All a bit unhinged in my experience. Like crossing a deranged Pitbull with a Yorkshire terrier.
Breathing in all that dust, the obsession with a perfect finish, customers moaning about their bin full of rubbish and everything covered in a pink dust that cannot be washed off, no wonder plasterers are best avoided if you enjoy having a mouth full of teeth.. :D

You know those small white "post and chain" setups? The ones that people put on the grass near the road, to stop people using the grass?

Didn't stop the missus reversing over them.. 🥺🥺😭😭

And she was crying, so I can't even be mad..

Attachments

• IMG-20210623-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210623-WA0005.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 26
You know those small white "post and chain" setups? The ones that people put on the grass near the road, to stop people using the grass?

M8, you are too soft. I know some good divorce lawyers lol 👍

She did really, really well to miss it with the wheel. If she'd flattened it with the wheel, there would have been no problem.

She did really, really well to miss it with the wheel. If she'd flattened it with the wheel, there would have been no problem.
That's the trouble these days, there was a time when the "little woman" was only allowed to drive you home from the pub. Tchh, give 'em an inch and they take the p!ss :p :p :p

People that put stuff on the highways grass verge really piss me off. They use rocks and paint them white round here, and not even in places where people are likely to cause a nuisance parking. The householders don't own the verge and it's illegal but no one will do anything about it. If you had to swerve off the road to avoid an accident they'd cause untold unnecessary damage. That's my rant of the day.

People that put stuff on the highways grass verge really piss me off. They use rocks and paint them white round here, and not even in places where people are likely to cause a nuisance parking. The householders don't own the verge and it's illegal but no one will do anything about it. If you had to swerve off the road to avoid an accident they'd cause untold unnecessary damage. That's my rant of the day.
Damned fine point @Lize :) p.s. please don't take the misogyny the wrong way :p

Years ago I had a mate run over one in the dark and bust his wheel. He managed to pick them up and drop them in the middle of the blokes front lawn. Everytime the bloke moved them back to the verge he did the same, went on for weeks :joy:

Back