• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

"One Foot in the Grave" , if Carlsberg made sitcoms.........

Herpes managed to lose 4 out of 6 parcels I sent. Have had bad experiences with other delivery companies, so I would plump for a Royal Mail anytime. 🥴
Herpes & ParcelFARCE, truly shocking, Royal FAIL are outside favourites now they have decided to close their collection sites at the MAIN sorting office during most of the week. Royal FAIL posted a record profit last year, bastards...

What a malarkey! The door handle on my micra decided to go kaput, along with the locking mechanism...£75! What a rip off! Apparently because its a rh door and on a convertible, they are like hens teeth. Hopefully angry lucas will work his magic again 😆 I am still in shock 😲

So lockdown has seen a rise in pet ownership and I get it, since we both finished working we have considered a dog, but decided against it. We have become a magnet for requests to dog sit/mind whilst owners go on holiday and then they seem very disappointed when refused as it does not fit in with our plans. Are we supposed to fawn over other peoples pets?, I thought kennels were there for that reason(?).
WTF I like dogs and children, just not other peoples:grinning:

So lockdown has seen a rise in pet ownership and I get it, since we both finished working we have considered a dog, but decided against it. We have become a magnet for requests to dog sit/mind whilst owners go on holiday and then they seem very disappointed when refused as it does not fit in with our plans. Are we supposed to fawn over other peoples pets?, I thought kennels were there for that reason(?).
WTF I like dogs and children, just not other peoples:grinning:
Absolutely agree and you hit a raw nerve there! I was hoping we could get away for a couple of days next weekend for a camping trip but when I mentioned it to MrsK she informed me she's agreed to look after my sons dog so he can go away with his wife and kids!
Why don't they go somewhere they can take their dog FFS!!!

Absolutely agree and you hit a raw nerve there! I was hoping we could get away for a couple of days next weekend for a camping trip but when I mentioned it to MrsK she informed me she's agreed to look after my sons dog so he can go away with his wife and kids!
Why don't they go somewhere they can take their dog FFS!!!
Where is the problem, go on your own and let your hair down, she'll understand.

Herpes & ParcelFARCE, truly shocking, Royal FAIL are outside favourites now they have decided to close their collection sites at the MAIN sorting office during most of the week. Royal FAIL posted a record profit last year, bastards...
To be honest Royal Mail shocked me today, placed an online order yesterday, Sunday at 17:20 company based in Wales for 2 chainsaw chains, arrived and delivered today at 10:30 RM 48 Tracked........

You just seem to be an unlucky fella Ruskinstreet, try to have a more positive outlook in life :laughing:🤣

To be honest Royal Mail shocked me today, placed an online order yesterday, Sunday at 17:20 company based in Wales for 2 chainsaw chains, arrived and delivered today at 10:30 RM 48 Tracked........

You just seem to be an unlucky fella Ruskinstreet, try to have a more positive outlook in life :laughing:🤣
If it wasn't for shite couriers I would be positively beaming!!! :D:D:D

Autoglass wankers … booked in for a windscreen chip repair today .. sent photos etc , Yeap we can repair that,,, bollocks could they , excuse sorry but you have gone through your insurance and the chip is in the divers field of view .. it’s 50mm from the drivers side pillar and halfway down the screen… do you want me to order you a new screen? No I fucking don’t whole point of this is so I don’t have to replace the expensive windscreen … now where’s my super glue

Kids..... Youngest has just baptised the TV remote in Mrs G's cup of tea.
😒
Many years ago one of my little cherubs threw the cordless phone in the bath (I should have locked the door :( ). Strangely it stopped ringing......

Many years ago one of my little cherubs threw the cordless phone in the bath (I should have locked the door :( ). Strangely it stopped ringing......
Many years ago my youngest managed to climb out of the window and was running around on the top of the extension (angled roof with vellum windows) the neighbour saw him and said "Jon be careful you may fall off" Jon looked at the neighbour and said "I'm okay I am Bat Man" think he was 4 or a tad older.

Many years ago my youngest managed to climb out of the window and was running around on the top of the extension (angled roof with vellum windows) the neighbour saw him and said "Jon be careful you may fall off" Jon looked at the neighbour and said "I'm okay I am Bat Man" think he was 4 or a tad older.
Can "Top Trump" that! My 3yr old (at the time) twin boys had taken the ladder off the bunk bed. The put it against the landing rail, one held the bottom while the other climbed the ladder. When you stand at the bottom of the stairs and look up to see a toddler staring down at you from 10ft up WTF do you do? One false move and there's of explaining to do and bits of broken child to clear up.

Luckily the top one climbed down and the bottom one didn't let go, proper "touching cloth" moment....

Back