• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

The media has been nothing but a tool for distraction for as long as I can remember. Full of unimportant, cut and paste stories. Forcing the lives of "celebrities" upon the masses as if they are stories worthy of our time. Whilst steri g us away from the actual important goings on
Stop reading the Daily Mail then.......

My wtf is seeing a video taken in barking london of a tornado ripping one street up. Tearing trees out the ground, ripping up roofs and bringing down entire walls....Great British Weather.
House prices have just shot up due to the "improvement" of the area. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say....... ;o))))

Bet he made sure had adequate PPE. Shame he didn't extend the same courtesy to those in the NHS at all times....
I sincerely hope he wore PPE (penile protective envelope) we don't need him breeding! Sure my health colleagues would agree.

New three word slogan out apparently:

Pork Your Aide

Inveterate bastards.

I sincerely hope he wore PPE (penile protective envelope) we don't need him breeding! Sure my health colleagues would agree.

New three word slogan out apparently:

Pork Your Aide

Inveterate bastards.
Don't see what the fuss is about....hands, face, space....he was clearly making good use of all of them 😘

So got my son's Mini back with a nice Cooper S 6 Speed box fitted! Thing absolutely flies now, he's also had powerflex bushes fitted that has made it handle even better, sticks like superglue I love it!!! lol
Results of the Midland gearbox was; Broken gearbox casing and broken insides!!! Looks like I f**ked it good and proper!!! lol

Last edited:
On impulse I ordered a new phone case + JETech screen protector as mine was getting tatty. Both arrived today, not happy with the case so did the return thing on Amazon no problem, tried with the screen protector "Item not eligible for return" WTF I don't need the screen protectors so managed to get on Amazon chat and stated my case to the bot and feck me it came back we will refund the item and you don't have to return the goods. So already this week I have been given a JETech screen protector (2 pack) and a Numax battery charger (posted yesterday), both of which I don't need. As this rate i'll be having a jumble sale by Christmas.

On impulse I ordered a new phone case + JETech screen protector as mine was getting tatty. Both arrived today, not happy with the case so did the return thing on Amazon no problem, tried with the screen protector "Item not eligible for return" WTF I don't need the screen protectors so managed to get on Amazon chat and stated my case to the bot and feck me it came back we will refund the item and you don't have to return the goods. So already this week I have been given a JETech screen protector (2 pack) and a Numax battery charger (posted yesterday), both of which I don't need. As this rate i'll be having a jumble sale by Christmas.
Saves Anazon paying for postage back to them then sending it off to landfill! That's one less of the 100s of thousands of items they destroy every week 😆

my wtf today is WHY do people stop in a shop doorway to look at their receipt then moan at you for pointing out they are blocking the bloody door :rolleyes:
My pet peeve is when people put their stuff on the checkout belt wait a few minutes then when it's time to pay search their bag or wallet for a card.

My pet peeve is when people put their stuff on the checkout belt wait a few minutes then when it's time to pay search their bag or wallet for a card.
Or worse, search through bag and purse for the coupons they wish to use..

What the duece....??!!
Just had two sides of house k rend-ed.
Aside from the mess left on windows, and a very poor edge where they've installed a bracket/end cap and left it unfinished on the rear where the wall isn't 'true'...
There is a FULL ton bag of 'waste' after it's been scrapped and brushed... Probably more than what.on the walls....😲😳

What the duece....??!!
Just had two sides of house k rend-ed.
Aside from the mess left on windows, and a very poor edge where they've installed a bracket/end cap and left it unfinished on the rear where the wall isn't 'true'...
There is a FULL ton bag of 'waste' after it's been scrapped and brushed... Probably more than what.on the walls....😲😳
Finished a place with K-Rend a few years back the guys did a great job any warranty with the work carried out?

cFd9zYV.jpg

Or worse, search through bag and purse for the coupons they wish to use..
Or checkout operators chatting shite to customer in front of you long AFTER they have paid for their goods (tesco & Morrisons, I'm looking at you!)
Prefer Aldi, cheaper and they can't get you through the till fast enough!

Back