• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Guy had 2 motor bike boxes attached to a rear rack on his Lotus S1, looked pretty cool.

Can't find the exact photo but something similar to this, the rack may have been a tad longer with 2 rear plastic motorbike boxes attached side by side, the S1 is notorious for the small boot space the S2 was/is a lot better.

nSXF4IN.jpg

So Tuesday my Bosch Jigsaw PST 18Li blade holder (Lifting Rod) shattered. So called eejit experts thought I would need a new one as it was seven years old blah blah. Managed to get a lifting road no problems and fitted it by splitting the body, removed debris and worked the new one in, job done in 15 mins, saw now jigging merrily, net saving £57. WTF, throw away society.com

So Tuesday my Bosch Jigsaw PST 18Li blade holder (Lifting Rod) shattered. So called eejit experts thought I would need a new one as it was seven years old blah blah. Managed to get a lifting road no problems and fitted it by splitting the body, removed debris and worked the new one in, job done in 15 mins, saw now jigging merrily, net saving £57. WTF, throw away society.com

news flash!!
Man pieces together seven year old jigsaw in 15 mins, after experts say couldn't be done!
👍 Nice one Dave 😁

I purchased some WG Front Braided Brake Line Kit for Nissan Elgrand 3.6 2002- NIS-4-133 from WG Motorparts. So I paid the receipt is shown below.

Screenshot (482).png

Happy to get a good deal next day got an email from them this is what's in the email.

Screenshot (483).png

I think it was a bit much.
So I went on eBay same company WG Motorparts and they were selling them the for £81.19 so I brought them.

Screenshot (484).png

I don't understand this company to put the price up on the site and still sell them cheaper on eBay obviously I would not use a company unless I got the product on eBay because obviously they don't care about loyalty anyone else have this kind of problem with them.
And of course they sent the HEL ones which came from Hose Solutions Ltd unit 3 Lower Trelake, Exeter EX4 2HF.
It's a shame because you can get 15% off HEL with the club discount but unfortunately that works out to £110.99 takeaway 15% = £94.34 so big saving on eBay.

IMG_90401.jpg

Last edited:
news flash!!
Man pieces together seven year old jigsaw in 15 mins, after experts say couldn't be done!
👍 Nice one Dave 😁
I was really impressed with myself upon competing a jigsaw that stated 7years + on the box, I did it in less than an hour. 👍

I purchased some WG Front Braided Brake Line Kit for Nissan Elgrand 3.6 2002- NIS-4-133 from WG Motorparts. So I paid the receipt is shown below.

View attachment 57196

Happy to get a good deal next day got an email from them this is what's in the email.

View attachment 57197

I think it was a bit much.
So I went on eBay same company WG Motorparts and they were selling them the for £81.19 so I brought them.

View attachment 57198

I don't understand this company to put the price up on the site and still sell them cheaper on eBay obviously I would not use a company unless I got the product on eBay because obviously they don't care about loyalty anyone else have this kind of problem with them.
And of course they sent the HEL ones which came from Hose Solutions Ltd unit 3 Lower Trelake, Exeter EX4 2HF.
It's a shame because you can get 15% off HEL with the club discount but unfortunately that works out to £110.99 takeaway 15% = £94.34 so big saving on eBay.
The beauty of the Hel ones is they add 100cc to the engine capacity and obviously more power which happily the new lines help to cope with! 🤩👍
20210703_165945.jpg

The beauty of the Hel ones is they add 100cc to the engine capacity and obviously more power which happily the new lines help to cope with! 🤩👍
View attachment 57204
Also they are a bit lighter than the standard ones so it will be a little bit faster :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

View attachment 57204
I fancy an extra 100cc of engine capacity and this kit seems a very easy way of getting a 3.6 engine, where can I buy it? :rolleyes:

It's all too weird that England are winning after all this time being, well, useless.
If I was a gambling man I'd be putting a grand on England winning the final. 2-1.

It's all too weird that England are winning after all this time being, well, useless.
It is weird, almost like we can't let ourselves hope we might actually win.

My wife likes her footie and is quite vocal during the game, yelling at the players or wondering aloud if the ref is visually impaired. When the whistle blew last night and we'd won, we just looked at each other in total silence, not quite knowing what to do 🤣😂

I'd got us down to win 2-1 too; should have had some money on that!

Back