• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I think mine is classes as an estate car on the v5. Luckily the tip I go to has miserable twonks working there that don't speak to any one.
How they can say it's a commercial vehicle is quite beyond me. Knob jockeys.

They were just the type of legendary bell end knuckle draggers that argued about everything and probably patted each other on the back as I drove away :mad:

A positive from the experience today was I got to drive the van for a bit longer :)

They were just the type of legendary bell end knuckle draggers that argued about everything and probably patted each other on the back as I drove away :mad:

A positive from the experience today was I got to drive the van for a bit longer :)
I did some reading up on this. A non commercial vehicle is anything designed primarily to carry people. So cars,mpv, pretty much anything that's not a van.
I think you should write a strongly worded letter to your local councillor.

There's only one problem with that Hoobs, my local Councillor is THE legendary bell end knuckle dragging 'Cabinet Member for Environment and Waste' who introduced the feckin rules in the first place 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Our local council is going to start charging to remove green garden waste the pricks. So if I was to take it to the local tip & they refused entry to the ellie WTF would I do then. I've been a few times & had no problems but not this year yet so I'll let you know how I get on.

You know them little pricks who skived a day off school to protest about the environment? Well we are trying to do something about the environment. We should have a national protest day & dump all our rubbish in the middle of the council offices car parks until they remember who they work for.

Council tax is rising & we don't even get a fuckin bin bag off the twats. Won't mention the state of the roads coz I'm getting wound up now 🤬

Rant over. Your fault @Claptrap 😜😂

Our local tip was going to introduce a charge for wood, which intern they would've used as fuel when powering their furnace to break down and recycle other goods, so in other words, we're paying them to take our wood so they can use it as FREE fuel, thankfully the new SCC leader stepped in and said 'he needed to review their policy, as something had gone wrong somewhere along the line (or words to that effect), so he stopped the introduction of charges

Sorry I got you started @Phil o_O

Our local tip was going to introduce a charge for wood, which intern they would've used as fuel when powering their furnace to break down and recycle other goods, so in other words, we're paying them to take our wood so they can use it as FREE fuel, thankfully the new SCC leader stepped in and said 'he needed to review their policy, as something had gone wrong somewhere along the line (or words to that effect), so he stopped the introduction of charges

Charge for wood? WTF.
Glad that one was sorted.

There's only one problem with that Hoobs, my local Councillor is THE legendary bell end knuckle dragging 'Cabinet Member for Environment and Waste' who introduced the feckin rules in the first place 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
That makes it an even bigger reason to send a strongly worded letter. As him for clarification on what classes as a commercial vehicle. Hahaha.
We'll sort this rubbish out 😀👍

Not surprised, SCC are the biggest bunch of wakners on this earth.

Back