• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

DryRobes are very popular around here, I thought they were for when surfers, kayakers and other water sporters get out wet and freezing - so warm up and get dry with a DryRobe.

Buy no, they are popular with dog walkers, Very delivery guy, Just Eat delivery, standing on street corners and even a couple drinking at the bar with a matching camouflage ensemble.

Maybe they want to look sporty….
'DryRobe w@nkers' is a thing, with a FB page where people spot them and post pics.

They are very popular with the VW camper crowd, especially ones who park like this.

'DryRobe w@nkers' is a thing, with a FB page where people spot them and post pics.

They are very popular with the VW camper crowd, especially ones who park like this.
You get the football mums wearing them, the ones who bring "juice" for Alfie, but won't let him sit in the Range.Rover as he's too dirty for the organic leather seats.

Alfie no doubt wears a fuckin Alice band.

I suppose that's one way of doing it, I don't know how long it would take to get a decent charge in it. But it might be quicker than waiting for the AA.
🤔

Tesco profits soar 160% in the cost of living crisis/food inflation.

There's a big surprise.
Cost of Greed crisis more like. There's gonna be a lot more of that going around.

If the Government actually cared a fuck about the country and its population they'd be imposing some windfall taxes on these companies that profited massively.

Cost of Greed crisis more like. There's gonna be a lot more of that going around.

If the Government actually cared a fuck about the country and its population they'd be imposing some windfall taxes on these companies that profited massively.

They'll not tax their mates and donors much eh

What am I missing ref the profits though: I thought they get/make a penny in the pound or something, maybe a tad more, for everything the sell? I can't see how MORE people are using the stores (not 160% more people), or people are buying MORE food? Hardly, probably the opposite? So how do you make 160% profit if people are not buying more food, and certainly not 160% more people are entering a store?

Tesco profits soar 160% in the cost of living crisis/food inflation.

There's a big surprise.
Don't get me started :mad: Tesco are the biggest, money grabbing b'stards around and every fecker falls for it. "Every little helps" - my arse, helps them more like. Clubcard prices? whoopee-fckin doo, e.g. Leg of Lamb £13 a kilo, clubcard price £7 a kilo, Aldi price £6.75 a kilo. Robbing, thieving, fckin bastards with their arm around your shoulder like they are your bezzy mate while their other hand is flicking through your wallet.

BASTARDS

rant over :D

Fraud gang that falsely claimed record £50m of taxpayers’ cash convicted​

How does this happen, £50 odd million….

How many other gangs are doing it and have yet to be caught?

Yet people are being singled out with genuine disability claims and are having their money stopped or lowered.

I think priorities need to be changed and those in positions of power sacked.

Yet people are being singled out with genuine disability claims and are having their money stopped or lowered.

They kept submitting applications until they got what they wanted, meanwhile my missus (she who has brittle asthma, a rare blood disorder, epilepsy and a heart problem) is facing a tribunal for falsely claiming, all because the surgery fcked up her records. FFS

Don't get me started :mad: Tesco are the biggest, money grabbing b'stards around and every fecker falls for it. "Every little helps" - my arse, helps them more like. Clubcard prices? whoopee-fckin doo, e.g. Leg of Lamb £13 a kilo, clubcard price £7 a kilo, Aldi price £6.75 a kilo. Robbing, thieving, fckin bastards with their arm around your shoulder like they are your bezzy mate while their other hand is flicking through your wallet.

BASTARDS

rant over :D
Yeah, and you can’t even shop in your pyjamas anymore ——BASTARDS

They kept submitting applications until they got what they wanted, meanwhile my missus (she who has brittle asthma, a rare blood disorder, epilepsy and a heart problem) is facing a tribunal for falsely claiming, all because the surgery fcked up her records. FFS
That's the pits. Sorry to read about that. Hope it all works out fine.

Drop in the ocean compared to the literal billions claimed fraudulently during Covid that the Government has decided not to investigate. I bet you'd find most of them have their snouts in the trough.

General Election can't come soon enough.

General Election can't come soon enough.
We've had a QUARTER OF A CENTURY of continuous, one party, Labour rule in Wales, on SHED loads of devolved issues, and it's amazing here, huh? lol I'm loving those 20 zones 😥

Best not to get into politics though. I don't think it's allowed anyway :)

Last edited:
So how much are they making when it's £13/kg, if they can happily sell it at £7/kg?
According to the internet the average UK abattoir price for a whole lamb for w/e 06/04/24 was 829.5p/kg. So Mr. Tesco can still make a profit at Aldi price, Tesco price is just extra gravy - pun intended.

Back