• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Ha Ha Ha, i'm here you know, gotta take care of your teeth and lets face it £200 is small beer in the scheme of things these days and to quote a famous advert..."Because i'm worth it" it was a lot cheaper when I first purchased it a few years ago!! and it's repaired so no need to lash out, mind you I would have done had I not been able to repair :laughing::laughing:
:joy:
The question is.. can you tell the difference between using it vs. a standard £40 electric toothbrush? If the answer is a resounding yes then why not? Otherwise..

Errr, I’m late to the party here but I once went out to buy an emergency tin of kidney beans. I opened it and although it was full of that thick, purple water…..it contained one bean.

Count yourself lucky Andre! 😂😂😂

well my mrs yesterday spent 1 hour listening to shite music waiting for some lazy work shy civil servant from pensions to sort her pension out from her divorce she gave up and tried today the human that answered the phone said i will put you through 2 fucking hours later still listening to shite music she again gave up 20 min later she tried to get through to the human only to find there was no answer after 10min will try again tomorrow oh the joys of fuckwits working from home after covid get them in the office or sack the workshy dont give a shit my pension is safe morrons :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: rant over much like covid

well my mrs yesterday spent 1 hour listening to shite music waiting for some lazy work shy civil servant from pensions to sort her pension out from her divorce she gave up and tried today the human that answered the phone said i will put you through 2 fucking hours later still listening to shite music she again gave up 20 min later she tried to get through to the human only to find there was no answer after 10min will try again tomorrow oh the joys of fuckwits working from home after covid get them in the office or sack the workshy dont give a shit my pension is safe morrons :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: rant over much like covid
Typical govt fuckwits Bob…..

- phone them
- put phone on loudspeaker
- do something productive while the music twitters away in the background
- Resist the urge to leave the front and join the back of the queue

They are hoping you die of old age before you get through, so look after yourself just to spite them*

*in fairness, they're probably underfunded, undertrained and overworked

694.jpg

"Mysterious Dutch 'barn find' turns out to be one of the largest in the world
In recent decades, a Dutch collector of classic cars has secretly built up a collection of no less than 230 special units at three locations in Dordrecht. Not even the immediate neighbors knew about the existence of the collection. The collection has since been sold to Gallery Aaldering from Brummen."

https://www.destentor.nl/brummen/mysterieuze-nederlandse-barnfind-blijkt-een-van-de-grootste-ter-wereld~aedf84d6/?fbclid=IwAR2WP5LTgM04xEZ3nopgvFGgloCRNzcfWL5xBcAKLeneLc65u31DdfyhEnI&referrer=http://m.facebook.com/

https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/nl/

My wife found this article! WTF!

View attachment 87457

"Mysterious Dutch 'barn find' turns out to be one of the largest in the world
In recent decades, a Dutch collector of classic cars has secretly built up a collection of no less than 230 special units at three locations in Dordrecht. Not even the immediate neighbors knew about the existence of the collection. The collection has since been sold to Gallery Aaldering from Brummen."

https://www.destentor.nl/brummen/mysterieuze-nederlandse-barnfind-blijkt-een-van-de-grootste-ter-wereld~aedf84d6/?fbclid=IwAR2WP5LTgM04xEZ3nopgvFGgloCRNzcfWL5xBcAKLeneLc65u31DdfyhEnI&referrer=http://m.facebook.com/

https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/nl/

My wife found this article! WTF!

Just saw the garage that has bought all of the classic cars is only 45 minutes away from me! :p

Think of all the poor old folks who can take their teeth out to clean - they must have saved a fortune over the years
On a side note, I once poured myself a drink in a glass I found in the bathroom. Sometime later mum asked "Where's Grandad's glass for his teeth gone?" :scream: 🤮

WTF!! Ticks a few bucket list, 60th birthday items in one go!
Note to self, stay off the gin tomorrow night and switch off the internet 🤣

WTF!! Ticks a few bucket list, 60th birthday items in one go!
Note to self, stay off the gin tomorrow night and switch off the internet 🤣
Keith, reading between the lines you are wanting confirmation to leave the internet on tomorrow, hit the gin hard and go get yourself a pick up truck. Confirmation given!

Who needs a house when you have a pick up and a self made motor home 🤣

Keith, reading between the lines you are wanting confirmation to leave the internet on tomorrow, hit the gin hard and go get yourself a pick up truck. Confirmation given!

Who needs a house when you have a pick up and a self made motor home 🤣
Stuart, thank goodness I haven't got 13 grand lying around itching to be spent 🤣
@Jay Butts , you're fond of pointless purchases, fancy going halves pal?🤣🤣🤣

Stuart, thank goodness I haven't got 13 grand lying around itching to be spent 🤣
@Jay Butts , you're fond of pointless purchases, fancy going halves pal?🤣🤣🤣
Kieth, to add to the thousands of pointless purchases made over the years? Why not… I’ll put it with my ice cream maker and foot spa. 😂😂😂

EDIT: time shared with you of course. 👍😂👍😂

Last edited:
Kieth, to add to the thousands of pointless purchases made over the years? Why not… I’ll put it with my ice cream maker and foot spa. 😂😂😂
I'm very disappointed John. no chocolate fountain, popcorn machine or SodaStream in your list 🤣

Back
Top Bottom