• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Can he get 2 more and stick my neighbours in them? It's ok they wontvmind being buried or cremated alive

I've got an unidentifiable knock when going over small bumps ... or my van has (I've got plenty of knocks, rattles and creaks).

I've taken it to two garages now, both have given all the suspension, bushes, droplinks etc a good check, prod, push and everything is solid with no play.

I know I've just gotta wait until something manifests, but it's doing my f'ing head in.

Exhaust hanger? Lose, broken.....

I've got an unidentifiable knock when going over small bumps ... or my van has (I've got plenty of knocks, rattles and creaks).

I've taken it to two garages now, both have given all the suspension, bushes, droplinks etc a good check, prod, push and everything is solid with no play.

I know I've just gotta wait until something manifests, but it's doing my f'ing head in.
Side door rattling?

Loose change in your pockets?

Did they jack it up to check play?

Did they jack it up to check play?
They test drove it, put it on the two post ramp and then the four post ramp (so it had full weight). They even checked the joint at the bottom of the steering column but nothing found amiss.

They test drove it, put it on the two post ramp and then the four post ramp (so it had full weight). They even checked the joint at the bottom of the steering column but nothing found amiss.
So annoying when you can't find a noise. Your Wife's earring perhaps? 🤔

Mistress's earing

Rear electric window open by 7mm because some stupid idiot pressed the wrong button, me.

Yes it knocks on its hinges over speed bumps.

Also if the spare wheel/tyre has not been seated and clamped properly, that knocks too.

It happens when she's not in the car.

The Elgrand is my mistress, I can't afford both 🤣
Hmm you didn't laugh so you don't remember the old VW advert with the earring.
This means you are younger than me therefore I shall not be offering you any more help from hereon in due to envy 😂

If I'm younger than you I'd be most surprised. I can remember television before there were adverts.

I have little for anyone to be envious of so just for you: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃

If I'm younger than you I'd be most surprised. I can remember television before there were adverts.

I have little for anyone to be envious of so just for you: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃
I'm not sure if you're joking or not but I am curious so I shall just ask.
Was there really a time when there were no adverts? 🤔

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but I am curious so I shall just ask.
Was there really a time when there were no adverts? 🤔
Well I've just proven myself wrong. I can't possibly remember this, but I don't recall seeing adverts as a small child. My parents obviously stuck to BBC.

ITV was the first commercial station and it began broadcasting in 1955

Back