• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

It's fu...d then. Get rid asap. I'll give you Β£1K tomorrow if you can deliver it too πŸ‘πŸ‘ everyone's a winner

It's fu...d then. Get rid asap. I'll give you Β£1K tomorrow if you can deliver it too πŸ‘πŸ‘ everyone's a winner
Neither am I old enough to remember the release of the Everly Brothers hit in 1958. It was called Dream 🀣

Well I've just proven myself wrong. I can't possibly remember this, but I don't recall seeing adverts as a small child. My parents obviously stuck to BBC.

ITV was the first commercial station and it began broadcasting in 1955
And the first advert was for Gibbs SR toothpaste 😁

Why do I put myself through the shite of watching England attempt to play football. I know I'm going to be disappointed, every 'kin time. Even playing 'kin Andorra, half time and what? 3 shots on target? It's 'kin Andorra ffs! They're shit! It's a good job I've got a beer to help calm me down. Even winning 5-0 is still shite. 'Kin Andorra. 'Kin 'all. Where's the beer fridge........

Why do I put myself through the shite of watching England attempt to play football. I know I'm going to be disappointed, every 'kin time. Even playing 'kin Andorra, half time and what? 3 shots on target? It's 'kin Andorra ffs! They're shit! It's a good job I've got a beer to help calm me down. Even winning 5-0 is still shite. 'Kin Andorra. 'Kin 'all. Where's the beer fridge........
Just grab another beer, then dream about penalties :innocent:

Still no Super at my local Tesco in Ashby so put some more E10 in to get me up to my folks' near Hucknall. Decided to see if Tesco there had any Super, and of course they do. All pumps open. Brimmed it to dilute the E10 with the good stuff. Come on Tesco sort it out.

Was in front of a Toyota gt86 yesterday....
Had what appeared to be two "overly generously proportioned" blokes shoe-horned into it.....( As overly generously proportioned myself, I'm qualified to make that assessment that these two were bigger than me).
Seriously, it must have taken lots of oil or talc to get them in there.

Then I couldn't help notice it had been driven through the Ripspeed section of Halfrauds.... Two different styles of bonnet slashes/vents, plus a bonnet scoop the width and style of a ford Scorpio grille, which the didn't appear to have any purpose as there was a metal plate inside it with such tiny holes as to render it probably ineffective for feeding/cooling the engine.

The icing on the cake was a registration that ended 'NOB'.
So true.

My brother and I were driving towards Blackpool in his Toyota GT86 when we noticed this guy in a VW type works van tailgating us at speed.
He was apparently on his hands free and laughing away hysterically to himself.
As we turned in to Halfords to buy some more spray on flies, we saw that the builders van was in fact a Nissan Elgranday.
We saw it later in McDonald’s, KFC, PizzaHut, BurgerKing and Slimmersworld, I think we have a stalker.
The van had windows, why would you want windows in the rear of a builders van ?
Maybe he wanted people to see his new Mixer.

My slabby number plate says COCK 😳.

C860CKK oh well, probably appropriate anyway.

WHOA, I have just seen a bloody Christmas advert on TV, E4, the company was 'Very'
I mean jeez there's early and there's early.

I might get the decorations from the loft at the weekend. πŸ˜‚

Back