• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

My favourite boots are currently sat in a couple of inches of disinfectant, trying to dislodge the caked on canine excrement that is stuck fast.
I should be able to go for a walk in the woods without this :mad: heck, it's even an area where dogs aren't allowed!
I am sick to death of post-covid dog owners. You're all sub-human filth :mad:
Almost makes you want to thank the ones who bag it and hang it on trees————Don’t it:p

oh and No I don’t :innocent:

WTF! Why I hate facebook.....
Today we learnt that facebook, instagram and whatsapp went down,,, good
Hating Facebook is probably a bit strong, it's the users that need a slap but Facebook gives them a platform. I gave up on Facebook about six years ago, why?
I'll tell you why, on the day my cousin (on his birthday) switched off his six day old child's life support, a "friend" on Facebook was posting how they had taken too much co-codomol and was seeking advice on what to do next, advice came thick & fast such as "call 911" from some numpty in the good ole U S of A FFS!
Facebook is a "look at me", "praise me" portal for weak and feeble people desperate for attention.
And that is why I hate Facebook

Almost makes you want to thank the ones who bag it and hang it on trees————Don’t it:p

oh and No I don’t :innocent:
Ooh look at them juicy plums, they'll make a nice pie lol

Has anyone else seen the guy who is leading insulate Britain activist on the news saying that the NHS is collapsing whilst his minions are stopping ambulances from doing their job,the man is a TOTAL CUSTARD (excuse the euphemism),he needs to wake up to what they are doing on his behalf.

Has anyone else seen the guy who is leading insulate Britain activist on the news saying that the NHS is collapsing whilst his minions are stopping ambulances from doing their job,the man is a TOTAL CUSTARD (excuse the euphemism),he needs to wake up to what they are doing on his behalf.
The public should protest the protestors, can't be to difficult to find out where they live.

The public should protest the protestors, can't be to difficult to find out where they live.
Isn't the insulate Britain chief Berk some guy with a mansion that's still got single glazed windows and an extremely poor efficiency rating? Or at least a million pound property empire?
Hypocrisy really knows no bounds with these eco-warrior types now. Put you own house (literally) in order first. People night listen more of you were reasonable and practiced what you preach.
Too many monied types still swanning about virtue signalling.

Isn't the insulate Britain chief Berk some guy with a mansion that's still got single glazed windows and an extremely poor efficiency rating? Or at least a million pound property empire?
Hypocrisy really knows no bounds with these eco-warrior types now. Put you own house (literally) in order first. People night listen more of you were reasonable and practiced what you preach.
Too many monied types still swanning about virtue signalling.
The thing is they haven't said anything about how it would allbe funded, the most shocking thing is that a few people can bring in so much disruption, If i was a driver stuck at the front of the queue I would be drawing them by the necks across the road ripping their glue down hands off the tarmac.

It is quite sad that people do nothing to protect their way of life by dealing with this type of scum.

The sad thing is that in today’s society people fear being prosecuted for “doing the right thing” just don’t figure sometimes
Saw on the news yesterday some drivers were moving the protesters—-good on them—-I wouldn’t have been so gentle

The sad thing is that in today’s society people fear being prosecuted for “doing the right thing” just don’t figure sometimes
Saw on the news yesterday some drivers were moving the protesters—-good on them—-I wouldn’t have been so gentle
You have more chance of being taken to court and fined for not having a TV Licence, to be honest the liberal woke judges are also part of the problem.

The thing is they haven't said anything about how it would allbe funded, the most shocking thing is that a few people can bring in so much disruption, If i was a driver stuck at the front of the queue I would be drawing them by the necks across the road ripping their glue down hands off the tarmac.

It is quite sad that people do nothing to protect their way of life by dealing with this type of scum.
Ironic in a twisted way, they are creating more CO, CO2 & NOx emissions by clogging up the traffic in London.
Usual bunch of hairy-arsed, privileged, do-gooders who know what is best for us plebs..

Ironic in a twisted way, they are creating more CO, CO2 & NOx emissions by clogging up the traffic in London.
Usual bunch of hairy-arsed, privileged, do-gooders who know what is best for us plebs..
With all the problems that are happening at the moment how will it be achieved, I paid for my new windows, I installed loft insulation and flooring and I didn't expect anyone else to pay for it, it would have been nice but would never happen (can't do cavity as have none) ahhhh lightbulb moment, how about the government insulates the council house and whacks the rents up to get the money back!!!!!

Insulate Britain just has to be a genius marketing campaign to:
- get more government funding for companies that fit the insulation
- discredit the other climate campaign groups

Even XR were making an effort for Emergency vehicles, but IR are just ostracizing themselves big time.
I don't disagree with the message, and you have to accept that they have had far more publicity by the action they take, but I would happily drag them from the road ,not violently, there has been some backlash about assault, but pulling them by the rucksack to the side of the road, seems to me to be an acceptable response to allow the working person to go about their day. They have badly misjudged public opinion, and will suffer as a result.
100% would not buy them a drink....

Even XR were making an effort for Emergency vehicles, but IR are just ostracizing themselves big time.
I don't disagree with the message, and you have to accept that they have had far more publicity by the action they take, but I would happily drag them from the road ,not violently, there has been some backlash about assault, but pulling them by the rucksack to the side of the road, seems to me to be an acceptable response to allow the working person to go about their day. They have badly misjudged public opinion, and will suffer as a result.
100% would not buy them a drink....
Insulate your own home at your own cost, if you rent then be prepared for the LL to insulate your home and pass the costs on to you, at the end of the day its a business.

With all the problems that are happening at the moment how will it be achieved, I paid for my new windows, I installed loft insulation and flooring and I didn't expect anyone else to pay for it, it would have been nice but would never happen (can't do cavity as have none) ahhhh lightbulb moment, how about the government insulates the council house and whacks the rents up to get the money back!!!!!
I'm surprised the Government aren't encouraging wanton fuel wastage, both at home an on the road!
They need to get all that furlough money and lost fuel duty back somehow..

Dvla revoked my licence then they went on strike which cost me my job as I could work. Now I'm struggling to get it back because of incompetence. Now I'm looking at elgrands to cheer myself up.

Dvla revoked my licence then they went on strike which cost me my job as I could work. Now I'm struggling to get it back because of incompetence. Now I'm looking at elgrands to cheer myself up.

Welcome Patrick! sorry to hear about your probs........& putting petrol in your Elgrand is really going to cheer you up.....

Mate said he can get hold of a body bag, the Hearse is coming alive mwah ha hah

You Kill Em, We Chill Em

Back