• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

If you remove the supporting teeth within your jaw line the others will move.

Now where is that photo of my vasectomy to really put you off your lunch........

Came across on this...........
The blogger is a very clever (in my opinion) expat Ploski living in Scotland. Excellent reading!!.........is it possible to have two of them poles apart, sorry just had to...!!🤣

Came across on this...........
The blogger is a very clever (in my opinion) expat Ploski living in Scotland. Excellent reading!!.........is it possible to have two of them poles apart, sorry just had to...!!🤣

Girlfriends Nephew lives in Poland but mainly does trucking in the Netherlands, the stories of migrant attacks are true and of drivers hitting them as well thats why he stopped doing the UK routes.

At the end of the day as a society we need to buy less tat (off to look for disco lights for the Elgrand) and to be honest the Brits do have a reputation.

Girlfriends Nephew lives in Poland but mainly does trucking in the Netherlands, the stories of migrant attacks are true and of drivers hitting them as well thats why he stopped doing the UK routes.

At the end of the day as a society we need to buy less tat (off to look for disco lights for the Elgrand) and to be honest the Brits do have a reputation.
Not sure of the validity of all of the points this person tries to make. Apparently UK licenses are no longer valid in the EU (point 7) Fact is we don't need an international license to visit Europe as the author states.

Not sure of the validity of all of the points this person tries to make. Apparently UK licenses are no longer valid in the EU (point 7) Fact is we don't need an international license to visit Europe as the author states.
Try and deal with the Polish bureaucratic system, thats on another level totally.

Seriously...... i ordered new oil gallery gaskets from the UK on the 14th September and its been held at customs since the 17th! Now they decide to look at the parcel on the 29th, all the parcel contains is this!!!!!!!!! WTF! Problem is now need some more bl**dy washers that I missed for the cam caps and need to order from the same company, am I really going to have to wait another month for a parcel from the UK! :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 22.41.02.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-29 at 22.42.23.png
P.S. They better not damage my gaskets in anyway thinking theres something between them if you no what I mean!!!

Seriously...... i ordered new oil gallery gaskets from the UK on the 14th September and its been held at customs since the 17th! Now they decide to look at the parcel on the 29th, all the parcel contains is this!!!!!!!!! WTF! Problem is now need some more bl**dy washers that I missed for the cam caps and need to order from the same company, am I really going to have to wait another month for a parcel from the UK! :rolleyes:

View attachment 62676View attachment 62677
P.S. They better not damage my gaskets in anyway thinking theres something between them if you no what I mean!!!
Get 'em sent to my house and I'll pop 'em airmail to the Netherlands, no customs, no bother lol....

WTF I want another Nissan, I want something like this
...however, the sensible side of me says "don't be so fckin stupid", but my Monkey Brain says "buy it... NOW!!!"
I know it's leggy and cheap and a bit tatty looking but....
I need people to tell my Monkey Brain to shut up..... HELP!

WTF I want another Nissan, I want something like this
...however, the sensible side of me says "don't be so fckin stupid", but my Monkey Brain says "buy it... NOW!!!"
I know it's leggy and cheap and a bit tatty looking but....
I need people to tell my Monkey Brain to shut up..... HELP!
You only live once, go on do it if you have the money have fun.

View attachment 62676View attachment 62677
"something" stuck between them? Who sends illicit smoking material to the Netherlands? FFS! We go there to smoke that shite, not pop it in the post between your gaskets lol..

Last edited:
You only live once, go on do it if you have the money have fun.
"You only live once" not if you believe in reincarnation you don't, it would be just my luck to come back as Piers Morgan's jockstrap.....
I have the money to buy it but do I have the money to run it? One Nissan money-pit is a luxury, two money-pits is a rocky road to ruin lol

Didn't get the quote from the garage as promised on Monday for front lower arm replacement.

Got a call today ... "we can't source the parts" ffs.
I picked the phone up and sourced genuine lower arms, anti-roll bar bushes and drop links in 5 minutes flat.

A different garage required methinks.

Get 'em sent to my house and I'll pop 'em airmail to the Netherlands, no customs, no bother lol....

Thanks for the offer bud, but unfortunately it will still go through customs here unless you have a magic trick I don't know about?! lol

Thanks for the offer bud, but unfortunately it will still go through customs here unless you have a magic trick I don't know about?! lol
"marked" as a personal gift of little value, like everything I've bought off the Chinese pre and post brexit lol

Back