• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Ffs, mt disabled mother wants to go out. I have just over half tank and though id fill up at 7am as im always up early. I rarely let car go below half tank. Petrol stations were already packed....and others nearby have run out fuel...ffs. traffic off the a13 a406 and a12 near petrol stns is at a stand still.
Sheep following sheep, wonder how many pulled their cars out of the garage to fill up "just in case" BASTARDS.

Fuel stockpiling morons are still at it!
We are in danger of being unable to fulfil deliveries to clients as we are struggling to find diesel. Unlike Elsie & Alf who have now filled their Corsa to the brim to satisfy their need to do a monthly trip to Tesco two streets away. Multiply by the number of all the other low-mileage fuckwits and we now have a fuel "shortage" that didn't exist last Thursday.
Cheers!

We are in danger of being unable to fulfil deliveries to clients as we are struggling to find diesel. Unlike Elsie & Alf who have now filled their Corsa to the brim to satisfy their need to do a monthly trip to Tesco two streets away. Multiply by the number of all the other low-mileage fuckwits and we now have a fuel "shortage" that didn't exist last Thursday.
Cheers!
Toilet paper next, taps nose........

Cheers!
Elsie & Alf will be "topping up" every other day too I bet "just in case".

My 🤯 moment today was a student who called up to say they couldn't get into their online lecture....
What module is this?
"I don't know"
Ok, what's hour student email address?
"Er, I don't know"
It will be the initial of your first name, any middle names and then your surname.
"Oh, er, let me check, I'm not sure"
That blew my mind. But they were not done.
Apparently, their timetable said module A. Had they accessed the session from the module?
"No, it just says on the timetable online session"
Yes, you access it via the module.
"But it's not that one, it's module B.
🤨🤯.
The didn't have a clue what programme they were studying, what School their programme was run by, or even their own flipping name.
Un.Believe.Able.
Pray you're never needing hospital care in the next two to three years, because they could the the nurse responsible for giving you live saving drugs, assuming they know which end of a syringe is which. 😥

My 🤯 moment today was a student who called up to say they couldn't get into their online lecture....
What module is this?
"I don't know"
"Er, I don't know"
It will be the initial of your first name, any middle names and then your surname.
Apparently, their timetable said module A. Had they accessed the session from the module?
🤨🤯.
The didn't have a clue what programme they were studying, what School their programme was run by, or even their own flipping name.
Un.Believe.Able.
Pray you're never needing hospital care in the next two to three years, because they could the the nurse responsible for giving you live saving drugs, assuming they know which end of a syringe is which. 😥
Christ, God help us if students nowadays are so thick.

What module is this?
"I don't know"
"Er, I don't know"
🤨🤯.
Un.Believe.Able.
Or which end of the body is which!
Luckily I had my tonsillectomy over 50 years ago, if they had been around then I would still have my tonsils and no kids in the future, hang on on a minute... have you got their mobile number and a time machine? :joy:

It is much worse than can imagine
We sent a message to all third years last week, on a shared core skills module. The message started 'for all third year (year 3) students...'
Lots (50+) of email queries back "I'm a first year, do I need to do this?"....." I've just gone into the second year, should I complete this?".....
I'd be using that as evidence to get them booted if it was me. Senior management can't see past the £9k+ per year in fees😒🤔🤨

Students, by their very nature are thick, that's why they have to be "taught". Some bright ones do get through but are usually expelled before the exams for reprogramming the vending machines and hacking the Alien Pinball, I have no "paper" qualifications I'll leave it up to you to guess why....

We sent a message to all third years last week, on a shared core skills module. The message started 'for all third year (year 3) students...'
Lots (50+) of email queries back "I'm a first year, do I need to do this?"....." I've just gone into the second year, should I complete this?".....
I'd be using that as evidence to get them booted if it was me. Senior management can't see past the £9k+ per year in fees😒🤔🤨
It's not just students, I once wrote a "script" that advised all employees NOT to click a link as it contains a virus, guess how many did?
"Wet Paint" - how many of you would be itching to check if it was true.....
(BTW about 30% clicked the link)

I think lots of students lack common sense and have beed wrapped in cotton wool, mine luckily and having me as a Father have turned out grounded have travelled and have worked hard (yep I know you lot will be surprised/amazed that they did lol)

Mate, if they're worth 9K a year each who gives a fck if they pass or fail LOL

I think lots of students lack common sense and have beed wrapped in cotton wool, mine luckily and having me as a Father have turned out grounded have travelled and have worked hard (yep I know you lot will be surprised/amazed that they did lol)
I think it's called doing well despite having @diable as a dad :joy:

Perhaps it's not just the students...
Shouldn't a message intended for third year students only be sent to third year students?
Just saying 😅

Perhaps it's not just the students...
Shouldn't a message intended for third year students only be sent to third year students?
Just saying 😅
@Gwilo365 can correct me if I am wrong but it was a message sent on a shared system for the attention of 3rd year students that all other year groups had access to?

Mate, if they're worth 9K a year each who gives a fck if they pass or fail LOL
Its all about the money now as a Uni is a business, in the past clever ones went to Uni the rest of us went in to the building trade......

Back