• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I live in that place. I tend to turn left and go to Lytham or St.Annes, because Blackpool centre is just dire.
I live in Preston, South Ribble. I used to love Blackpool nights out in the 90s but now I really don't want to go there.
Took the kids a few years ago to see the lights and I was shocked to be stopped and held to ransom by a Muppet in a big floppy hat for a five quid "voluntary donation"!
Better fish and chips in Lytham too. (Whelan's)

I just don't go to touristy areas. If there's a carpark, public toilets, signposts, ice cream, fish and chips, gift shops, it's not for me!
Actually, come to think of it, if there are people there...I just don't like people!
Thats one way to save money on fuel, just don't go anywhere......

Makes sense sometimes to pool resources and get something to share and adapt so you can have personal space but look after them as they get older.
Yep as otherwise the house will be used to pay for their care in a home, better off looking after them yourself.

Best piece of advice, never go on holiday with an eejit, you'll meet plenty of them there!

Best piece of advice, never go on holiday with an eejit, you'll meet plenty of them there!
AH but a good tourist will always take his own everything :innocent:
To be fair this is turning into a debate that doesn't need debating, i think locals are just that and visitors just don't know any different, they don't treat things as they would at home because they are not at home (easy to forget)----oh and there are w*****s in all walks of life

I hear you.
We are looking to move closer to the grandparents, but prices there on tiny, rabbit hutch style semi/detached is circa £175-200k now.
Heck, I see what people are asking on our street and think....crikey, we need to sell up ....
That's the trouble, round here £250k will get you a brand new rabbit hutch or a bloody good Victorian house that needs £10-15K spending on it....
In my book I'd go for the fixer-upper and its decent sized rooms

I just don't go to touristy areas. If there's a carpark, public toilets, signposts, ice cream, fish and chips, gift shops, it's not for me!
Actually, come to think of it, if there are people there...I just don't like people!
I don't like people, don't like myself much TBH. What I like... me, my space in a field watching the sunset, drink in hand. Do I really want some annoying twat from the next tent telling me I've got me guy ropes all wrong on the awning.....

Yesterday the better half was coming back from swimming with the younger boys and got rammed past by a Volvo that had a group of twocers in. They ditched the car outside and legged it hot pursuit from police. Luckily it was the qashqai and everyone was ok but this doesn’t happen where we live. Hope it’s not a sign of things to come. Insurance etc to deal with. More frustrating was I’d just fixed the common boot handle fault on the qashqai which is now fecked again 🤬

Edit: it made us set off late for Lincolnshire too which meant I had to really use the loud peddle!

Attachments

• F778C963-62A0-4479-AF7C-9FE7C30B8C96.jpeg
    F778C963-62A0-4479-AF7C-9FE7C30B8C96.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 9
Unfortunately little scrotes are everywhere these days. Plod is struggling to cope. What really makes me angry is that even when plod does manage to get them into a courtroom, bleeding-heart judiciary and social services just can't wait to give them a hug and send them right back out again to continue their feral way of life. All at our expense of course.

Unfortunately little scrotes are everywhere these days. Plod is struggling to cope. What really makes me angry is that even when plod does manage to get them into a courtroom, bleeding-heart judiciary and social services just can't wait to give them a hug and send them right back out again to continue their feral way of life. All at our expense of course.
It is a bit of a flaw in the system, it took almost 2 years to get to court after a break in to steal the loose change. Even then the scrote was trying to play the system, late to see if the witnesses would turn up, plead not guilty, hang around then decide to change plea when realise the witness isn’t going anywhere. Then the sentence isn’t much, this particular scripted is prolific and has many dispersal orders etc but goes back to smashing car windows for loose change.

What the FUCK!!! Four days of summer weather and already we are being warned to take care! Make the most of it, a four day summer in the UK is a cause for celebration and not more fckin moaning!
Personally, I blame the EU. Whilst we were members we had to make do with one sunny day in the summer, now we are out of the EU we get four sunny days in a row! Coincidence? I think not...
Only fly in the ointment is us Brits, give us more than two days of good weather and we start moaning that it's too hot, the BBC will blame global warning and, if the Green Party had their way, all Elgrand owners would be drowned on a ducking stool for causing it...........

Been in the news today about UAE creating their own rain using drones to electrically stimulate rain clouds, and Russia creating rain by seeding clouds with chemicals.
... And we've just seen catastrophic flooding in China and Germany.
Strange times we live in.
Lots of coincidences.

Been in the news today about UAE creating their own rain using drones to electrically stimulate rain clouds, and Russia creating rain by seeding clouds with chemicals.
Lots of coincidences.
Cloud seeding has been done for years. My thoughts on climate change are best suited to a different forum, suffice to say that a handful of ancient Japanese vans are not the cause!!

Lots of coincidences.
Maybe the rain was released from a lab in Wuhan.

Back