• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Did you get tyre sorted bud and how the rim on closer inspection
Depends what you class as getting sorted 🤣 Put my gold wheels back on for winter as they've got better tread on them. Black ones tucked away and will get tyres replaced for spring 👍20201129_122135.jpg

Depends what you class as getting sorted 🤣 Put my gold wheels back on for winter as they've got better tread on them. Black ones tucked away and will get tyres replaced for spring 👍View attachment 44935
Good idea and a top winter set at that have you lost a bit of trim there

Good idea and a top winter set at that have you lost a bit of trim there
👍👍 I still love them! Really not sure which wheels I like best. There was something really satisfying seeing these wheels on it again
😁 Was just the side skirt removed while jacking it up. All back together again now 👍

👍👍 I still love them! Really not sure which wheels I like best. There was something really satisfying seeing these wheels on it again
😁 Was just the side skirt removed while jacking it up. All back together again now 👍
Phew:joy: honestly tho your old ones really stand out guess used to seeing it with them for so long at least you have 2 nice sets you can swap and change 👍:cool:

Looking good , does the oldie need a breath of air ??

I wish someone would invent a phone charger lead that only fits your phone ,,, like a key in a lock... just to stop fuckers from taking your fully working lead and swap it for one that’s fucked ... wankers ....

also you need to resticker...not so in front of your fabulous sticker lol
Oosh shots fired 🤣🤣🤣 Its all good now, and looking fabulous (but dirty) again 😁

Oosh shots fired 🤣🤣🤣 Its all good now, and looking fabulous (but dirty) again 😁

Its still a 50 mate so fabulous......

On serious note if you need any bits from the dearly departed Facelift I had i can look through what's left before they're binned.

Its still a 50 mate so fabulous......

On serious note if you need any bits from the dearly departed Facelift I had i can look through what's left before they're binned.
Can't think of any unless you have the facelift rider grill?

I wish someone would invent a phone charger lead that only fits your phone ,,, like a key in a lock... just to stop fuckers from taking your fully working lead and swap it for one that’s fucked ... wankers ....
😭😭
I'm lucky i already that have situation in my house. I'm the only one that has a usb C charger, so always know where it is and that it's ok

😭😭
I'm lucky i already that have situation in my house. I'm the only one that has a usb C charger, so always know where it is and that it's ok
There are five mobiles in this house all with the same charger connection, does my head in ... wouldn’t like to think how many charger leads I’ve brought already,,,,

Back