• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

you've done 16 - click or hover over your avatar :)

I love this thread........pissing myself laughing!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
its what's good about this club/forum matey. We all love a bit of banter and not many take things too seriously either albeit we do have a few who do need to get out a bit more:p enjoy and learn matey as this is a hive of info at your disposal to help you run your ride to a top level.

I was gonna complain about the neighbours spanking the monkey too loudly but someone on here is threatening to spank actual monkeys so I can't do it with a straight face.

Meanwhile Aussie NDIS is worse than PIP - wtf?

When you're the Admin on an Elgrand forum and your workload is increased by having to delete 6 posts a guy made so he can get to 10 without actually socializing with the community. Some people must only want the support section, hey it's still free you but if you're going to shitpost to make it to 10, don't make it so obvious... *facepalm*

What the Fox!
Screenshot_20180628-203959.png
Yeah, I admit they are cute... but really enough already!

The wife and son have already given them names so any "mysterious" deaths for them ( I mean the foxes of course!) isn't going to end well for me.

I swear the one on the left is half kangaroo anyhow and would probably have me if it came to a fight :)

What the Fox!
View attachment 6182
Yeah, I admit they are cute... but really enough already!

The wife and son have already given them names so any "mysterious" deaths for them ( I mean the foxes of course!) isn't going to end well for me.

I swear the one on the left is half kangaroo anyhow and would probably have me if it came to a fight :)

Couple of hounds needed maybe @blingo ?

Do people a really do their homework before buying a van?
Seems to be a lot of new owners popping up on fb asking how to change the menus to English or connect their phone via the wire.........I learnt everything I could before deciding to buy the bus....don't other people do that?

Absolutely!!!

Just read this:

peter strokosz
Male, 50, from hants/berks
Almost shat myself... after de catting and oil and filter change thought I'd open daisy up..she is a wolf in sheeps clothing

Tell us more.................. and why the hell have you called your Elgrand Daisy.........it should be called Brutus.......or Fuckpig.

Have another beer and get back to me.

It's very important.

:cool::cool::cool:
Mine is called the Enterprise.

Well the jack Russell is doing a great job of keeping pigeons( rats of the sky) on the new grass seed... He caught n killed one this morn with the death shake..tye wife screamed a bit but I so proud of him... 9 years old and still a little fucking killer

What the fuck is going on with this weather... I’ve been cooked up on the roofs for two weeks now , I should be as brown as a berry but health n safety hard hat ,high viz, steel toe capped boots,,,,, when I started roofing many years ago would go to work in fucking trainers and a pair of beary there shorts and no frigging sun cream...bah bah bah done the Euro lotto tonight fuck this work lark. Plus I’ve over cooked my gooch beyond repair ...

Last edited:
But I can't find the original thread for this so can you please move it if it's in the wrong one I did a quick run to 60 times and it showed 9.98 secondsIMG_6683.JPG

But I can't find the original thread for this so can you please move it if it's in the wrong one I did a quick run to 60 times and it showed 9.98 secondsView attachment 6531
Yesterday the Seat Alhambra tdi in front of me quite obviously booted it, so I of course did the same. The gap was the same, I made no ground up on it. Just two of us with nothing heavy in the van. I've never thought these were that fast tbh

Back